A Proper Home for my 355 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

A Proper Home for my 355

Discussion in '348/355' started by DIGMAN52, Mar 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DIGMAN52

DIGMAN52 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 30, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Philip C
    I used an installer in the Dallas area named garage-appeal.com , mike wisniewski. The amount of cutting and fitting showed me that I was wise in not installing it myself. My 3 car garage floor was about $3,000. The cabinets are from spacesavercabinets.com, and come in several veneers. Mike does cabinets, but they are unfinished buff color, and I wanted something different.
    I have brushed chrome wall outlets orderes for all my switches and wall outlets. The old signs are from Past and Presents in the Galleria and Grapevine Mills, as well as Nostalgia Warehouse. Very reasonable, and about 10% the cost of antique signs.
    The third car is a 2001 E-class wagon for mom.
    Here is a couple of more pics.

2. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Here is mine.

3. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Hey i said that light harted dude chill, i said it becourse of its Ferrari connections thats all, as far as missing out on power and torque, take a look at my profile and you will see that i also have an unrestricted Susy Hayabusa (200mph) So which thing in life am i missing out on...and ill go and buy it, moron

4. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Charlie,
    Yeah, my hugger is **** too. The piece covering the chain has just fallen off & it does worry me a bit seeing how close it sits.
    Are you on any of the F4 forums like www.mvagustaf4.com ?
    That is one hell of a collection you have there. Love to see a pic of your whole garage.
    F4 & 355 spider just don't get any better.

Phil