A Sad Defeat | Page 2 | FerrariChat

A Sad Defeat

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by SkizoACE, Jun 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    So now your calling me a liar, saying my uncle doesnt own a CS. I'll try to post pics, in the mean time, blow a pickle out of your ass, its better than making assinine comments...(get it?)

2. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    First of all, yes it does, sorry to burst your bubble. Secondly, the LS6 block is a Corvette only block. Do some research and you'll find that out buddy. Thirdly, I do know what im talking about. And lastly, he has all SLP mods, and a K&N intake.

3. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM

Honestly you really don't know what your talking about.

4. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    LOL.

5. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    "try"? is it suppose to be hard to take a pic of a car? btw a pic of your dad's 360 will be nice too.

try to get both modena side by side, and you hold a sign says "i start **** on f-chat" standing inbetween. that way we know you did not just take a random pic of a random car :)

6. smsmd

smsmd Karting

Nov 12, 2003
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Steven Scates MD

7. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    How about not, I wouldnt want to get your jollies up, fudgepacker.

8. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    calm down Skizo.......you are a little hard to believe...but I trust ya! LOL

9. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    LOL. Thanks Alan, I really dont need to prove myself to these *******s anyways. Im surprised you didnt see my dads 360 at the art car parade. He wasnt in it but me and him were driving around by the Texaco building, he didnt want to leave his car downtown with all those people, so we just kept driving. I saw you, and yelled out to you but you didnt even notice.

Anyways, whatever.

10. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I'm sorry skizo! There was about 100,000 people there, all yelling!

My daughter gets right downtown and says "We have to go!". I let them out with the "i dream of jeannie skater" with the see thru pants (no underwear) and was probably lost in thought there at the Texaco Building.

Come by on Allen Parkway next time!

11. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I have a 25th Anniversary T/A 6 spd. It has the LT1. I don't think it got the WS6 package, but has some elements of it.

12. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    thank you for settling my doubt :)

13. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    No prob.

14. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    Hey Rob (and Wayne and all the other faceless gents in the Mod Squad), here's a situation where I would wholeheartedly endorse thread moving.

15. amos

amos Rookie

May 26, 2004
    WOW, a real K&N intake? That must be good for at least 5rwhp! Just because some camaros have an LS6 block does not make them and LS6 engine. Like I said before there are MANY 2001+ camaros/firebirds running around with LS6 blocks.

Do you even know what the difference between and LS6 and LS1 is? Why dont you ask about the LS6 block on LS1.com or LS2.com, you will get your real answer there.