According to Montezemolo, the 348 is the worst Ferrari ever made | Page 11 | FerrariChat

According to Montezemolo, the 348 is the worst Ferrari ever made

Discussion in '348/355' started by angelis, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I think its time for this thread to come to an end. We are beating a dead-horse issue and it is only getting worse.

All in favour, please raise your hands :)

2. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    +1

I regret starting it now. especially the title.

it just gives the 348 bashers more ammo against us.

can a mod close this thread and change the title to... "luca on the 348" please.

thanks

3. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Ya way to go Sy jees man :mad:

You can make it up to us by building the most bad ass 348 ever

4. mj_duell

mj_duell Formula 3

Nov 20, 2004
    S. Glastonbury, CT.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #254 mj_duell, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
    I don't know if any of you knows Lane (Saint Bastage) personally, but I do. He is a very giving person and breaks his back for the Ferrari life, not just his, others. He is a very strong member of the Connectciut Gathering Ferrari group and has spent the last 3 weeks spending all of his free time making sure hundreds exotic of cars and thousands of guests from all over have a good time at one of the biggest East coast events ever. A charity event I will add. I can see why after reading a few hundred times how bad the 348 is, not all in jest, he feels a little upset with the comments about the 348, his car. The bashing was supposed to be a little ribbing bewteen friends but was allowed to get way out of hand in my opinion, it also went on way to long.

Luca did not just start a mess between 348 owners and bashers he helped devalue the car in a few ways, this was not right. There is nothing wrong with the car and every model has its issues.

--Mike

5. sambomydog

sambomydog Guest

May 23, 2009
    #255 sambomydog, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
    Just to remind you that i was the one Saint Bastage went all crazy on for writing the above. I cant see for the life of me what he saw to go of on one, and i really dont care about what a nice guy he is in regards to what he did. I am to a nice guy who is involved in the Ferrari community ect ect.
    Regarding the ribbing between friends bit. I am one of the few on here who actually knows Angelis (Sy) the thread starter personally along with his wife Nadia. 99.9% of the posters on this section do not.
    I have always looked at the 348/355 section as a great place to banter and have fun, i know how it works. But Saint Bastage went over board for no good reason, and even tryed to start another BS thread on what i wrote that got closed down. What the hells that about?? He made him self look out of controll and silly. No one on this section dislikes any of the models from what i can gather. And every thing i said in my quote above is true.

6. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I ain't mad at 'em....I say forgive and forget. I have seen his posts the last year and find him very pleasant and helpful. He is human like the rest of us and maybe was having a bad day. Nobody's perfect, and it is not like he does that on a regular basis - in fact, I was surprised to see that from him as it was the first time I saw him so upset.

7. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    Sure Sy blame us for the bad stuff ................. you knew exactly what you were doing ............. stir the pot, then claim the victim card ............. :rolleyes:

I hope you are successful in building your car the way you want so you will be happy with it and hopefully stop comparing it to the 355 .............. as they are two different animals, each with issues and merits ........... :eek:

Roberto ....... I hope 'you' re-build your car to your liking as well ............ ;)

8. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    *Hand raised*

Yes, I think this thread has probably run its course now. :)

All the best,
    Andrew.

9. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................