For Sale - ADV1 Wheels for 458- (21's) 2 Rears, awesome deal!!!!! | FerrariChat

For Sale ADV1 Wheels for 458- (21's) 2 Rears, awesome deal!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Pazzo009, Jul 31, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pazzo009

Pazzo009 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2014
    Northern Atlanta Area
    Full Name:
    Marc C
    I am selling my 21 inch ADV5 M.V2 SL Series rears that were on my 458. You will see specs in the pic below.

I had these on my 458 and then traded the car in for my F12. The rear offset didn't work with the F12 so I had to get 2 rears made. I paid over $8000 for the set when I originally purchased them.

So basically, if you wanted these wheels, you would have to contact ADV1 directly, or a vendor for them (I went through Vivid Racing) and get 2 fronts made...Which are slightly cheaper. I ESTIMATE the cost would be be anywhere from $3000 to $4000. You can get them made raw in case you wanted to get the wheels powder coated a different color. Which is what I did with mine when I installed them on my F12.

You will see 3 small imperfections that occurred upon tire removal I believe. They are small, but if you change the color, it's a non issue.

The wheel hardware is raw as well and you would have to inform ADV1 of that.

The rears are 11.5 wide and take a 295/30/21

My asking price is $1800 for 2 rear wheels... Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Pazzo009

Pazzo009 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2014
    Northern Atlanta Area
    Full Name:
    Marc C