After birthday party in garage Picture with balloons background | FerrariChat

After birthday party in garage Picture with balloons background

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by mroz, Jan 15, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mroz

mroz Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    California
    DJP, of2worlds and uhn2000 like this.
  2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Dang. I'm not sure which I am more jealous of - that spacious garage or the Cali balloon party theme! Great pic. Happy birthday to your wife!
    T

3. azlin75

azlin75 Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2017
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Shawn Hicks
    Take this from experience, if you had a garage that big, you would fill it up with something. Cars, tools, junk from the spare room something. Then when you decide you need more room you build a 1200 sq foot shop, then you fill that up. then you buy half the block across the street and build a bigger building, and so on and so on.......... Dont ask me how i know.

4. mroz

mroz Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    California
    My cars were moved out and the garage was cleaned up for the birthday party. My daughters wanted the balloons for the party. Their of course coming down.

The shop is on the other side. I like a minimalist garage, other then the ceiling, with little visual distraction other then cars. The balloons make the car photo little fluffy or weird. After pulling the Cali in the garage, I had to snap a photo since it was unusual. Looks more interesting in person. A photographer like Raupp could use the balloons as a surrealistic backdrop and make a interesting picture. Maybe a Lamborghini would look better in the image.

of2worlds and tomc like this.