Agnelli Heir's Blue Jean 599 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Agnelli Heir's Blue Jean 599

Discussion in '612/599' started by thecheddar, Jul 6, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    I think it's pretty dang cool! Love the seats and the black (or is it dark blue?) rear emblems, front grill and cavallino. I'm digging the two tone paint but I would have selected a slightly different blue.

2. champagne612

champagne612 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Mar 28, 2009
    Now there is a awesome 599 designer OTO-ed. Surprised he didnt go with Louis Vuitton denim as my wife brought me home a denim LV something and "achem" of course I politely said no ty. A "Go Green" friend of mine owns a large furniture retail company and took all leather goods off the floor. So who knows what motivated the denim.

3. Argento839

Argento839 F1 Veteran

Oct 21, 2005
    Worst 599 I've ever seen

4. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    Was the damage to the rear extra? :)

5. thecheddar

thecheddar Formula 3

Jun 29, 2006
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Cheddar, The
    Yes!

Yes!

As an artist friend recently told me: "Art's Hard"

Ferrari aesthetics need the pot stirred and bespoke, adventuresome designs like this do it. But yeah, I'd never buy mine this way in a million years.

6. ggetz

ggetz Karting

Dec 20, 2007
    Not to my taste. I looked at it several times and kept asking myself whether this might in fact be a car that Cavallino would feature 30 years from now, and finally concluded "nah." Not that this is in any way a definitive test of whether a car is good looking or not...