AlanLambo, yer right. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

AlanLambo, yer right.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Texas Forever, Jan 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    Don't forget that he would also get lots of stares in those small Texas
    Towns (thumbs up) from folks who would love for their wives to allow them to purchase the latest F350 Diesel truck with lights on the cab.

The Lamborghini is not the only vehicle to make folks sit up and take
    notice of what is down the street.

The new F350 will also turn heads !! It can tow over 13,000 lbs. Looks like he drives vehicles that will cause a "stir" in small towns.

2. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Hey Ralph, no animals were harmed during this production...

Actually, we were on a back road that I have driven for years without ever seeing a revenue enhancer... I was just starting to power out of a nice right hand 90 degree sweeper that feeds into a long straight when I saw the trooper coming the other way. A freeking State Trooper no less. Don't know who was more surprised, me or him. Fortunately, by the time he found the trigger for his lazer and light up my V1, I was already back down to the legal limit of 60. I just waved as he went by. I could tell that his eyeballs were bugging out as he saw Luigi behind me in the Blue Devil just hopping and a bopping down the road. Imagine his bad luck. A Ferrari and a Lambo back to back doing the speed limit. Sometimes you just get lucky.

Dale

Only thing that would have made it better would have been if a certain white kit car with bald tires had been along...

3. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Yeah Matt, have you started saving your pennies yet? There arn't many nice road around P-Cola, but there are a few that I'd love to drive maybe a 1989 911 Porsche on. Nice thing about a place like Pensacola is that just about anything is an exotic, unlike, apparently, Maui.

Take care, Dale

ps I've got to get over there to work on my mother's house. If you know a good driveway guy, please let me know.

4. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    Only thing that would have made it better would have been if a certain white kit car with bald tires had been along...[/QUOTE]

I would have love to come and cause a stir with the local folks. I was
    out looking at a custom Camaro.

5. woodlands_vt

woodlands_vt Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    The Woodlands, TX
    Dale:

The "country drive" last Sunday surely was truly 1st class. THANK YOU for leading the way - and DEFINITIVELY let's do it again.

Got the Diablo detailed this week - what a beauty! They did such a good job that now I don't even want to touch the damn thing (let's see how long that lasts! :) Have fun on the SUPERBOWL RUN tomorrow!