Alfa of Tacoma Info : | FerrariChat

Alfa of Tacoma Info :

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Palermofazio, Aug 15, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Palermofazio

Palermofazio Karting

Oct 4, 2011
    burien
    Full Name:
    Cristoforo fazio
    Please notice: Alfa of Tacoma will be closed, Sept. 6th-Sept. 28th,for inventory and Alfa Romeo and Ferrari training in Italy,
    Grazie, Carlo and Lino

2. Oblio

Oblio Karting

May 9, 2004
    Puget Sound, WA
    Full Name:
    Todd R
    Has Alfa of Tacoma closed for good. I tried to call on Aug 13, 2020. Phone is disconnected. Who are people taking their Vintage Ferraris to for maintenance. I am looking to get my 5 year done on my 308. I have always taken it to Carlo.

3. etip

etip Formula 3

Apr 4, 2004
    Washington State
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Alfa of Tacoma closed last year.
    Carlo passed away this spring.

4. wiley355

wiley355 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 10, 2010
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Wiley
    Mark Glenwood at 7 Lakes Auto Repair might do it - located north of Marysville. He is a master Ferrari tech that worked at Ferrari of Seattle and was also associated with Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo.

5. Oblio

Oblio Karting

May 9, 2004
    Puget Sound, WA
    Full Name:
    Todd R
    So sorry to hear this. He and Lino were planning to move back to Italy the last I heard. I thought they may have done that.

6. Oblio

Oblio Karting

May 9, 2004
    Puget Sound, WA
    Full Name:
    Todd R
    Thanks for the tip. I will contact him. Are there any others around. I think I remember some one near Bellingham that does good work.

7. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Oh no!! So sad to hear - he did all three Majors on my 328 and a ton of small repairs in between, including the Tubi installation.

I last saw him last summer, when I ran into him at the restaurant across the street from Alfa of Tacoma.

Here's his obit:

https://bonneywatson.com/obituary/carlo-durante/

Jedi

8. rynoshark

rynoshark Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Sometimes hard to get in, but Josh Orr @ Veloce Motorsports in Kirkland, 13209 NE 126th Pl, Kirkland, WA 98034. (206) 228-4485. Worked on all my Ferraris (355, Dinos), Lamborghini, Lotus.

Though Carlo always tuned my Dino Webers since he was a maestro. So sorry he has passed on, I still have a voicemail on my phone from him in February that I just can't bring myself to delete.

Jdubbya likes this.