Alignment in Cincinnati Area - Turn in Concepts | FerrariChat

Alignment in Cincinnati Area - Turn in Concepts

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by sshorty, May 13, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sshorty

sshorty Karting

May 23, 2004
    Independence, KY
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hey guys. I finally got my M3 aligned after installing new tires and am very pleased with the work Turn in Concepts (Fairfield area) did on my car. My E36 M3 Sedan is pretty modded and was looking for a little more negative camber on the front wheels. Turns out there was not enough adjustment to align the front wheels properly. To compensate, Tony made some shims to align the car as requested. I highly recommend them for suspension and alignments. It is hard to find an excellent alignment shop, but I must say, they have the knowledge and ability to align a car properly, whether for the track or street. Turn in Concepts also finished 3rd in the 1 Lap of America in '09 with a Subaru WRX and broke out of the event this year. Hopefully they will be back next year.

On a side note, I have also heard great things from Performance Alignment in the Montgomery area.

Have you had any experience with either of these shops or any other suspension/alignment shops in the area?

2. Scott85

Scott85 Formula 3

Dec 16, 2000
    Dayton , OH
    I've used Performance Alignment before , they did an awesome job .

3. sshorty

sshorty Karting

May 23, 2004
    Independence, KY
    Full Name:
    Mike
    That's what I have heard. It is nice to know there are several options in the area. We are going to add a bit more negative camber at Turn In Concepts next time I get the chance to go up there. I AUTOXed yesterday at Turfway and now would rather have better handling on the track and worry less about tire wear. Regardless, the current set up with DINAN S2 suspension and minimal experience still enabled me to keep up with similar cars riding on full coil over suspension.