Alignment shop | FerrariChat

Alignment shop

Discussion in 'Florida' started by timk1230, Oct 9, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. timk1230

timk1230 Rookie

Jul 6, 2009
    Boca Raton Florida
    Can anyone recommend a place I can get a great alignment done on an 84 308 somewhere near Boca Raton? thanks in advance.

2. Scott98

Scott98 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2004
    Weston, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    OK Tires in Pompano. They are independently owned and know how to align cars. They do quite a few cars for some forum members here. They also did my Maserati.
    https://oktirespompano.com/

Scott

3. timk1230

timk1230 Rookie

Jul 6, 2009
    Boca Raton Florida
    Scott, Thanks for the recommendation, Ill check them out. On a side note I took my car to European auto service inc. in the shopping center across from Home Depot on Glades and 441 in Boca for an alignment as my regular mechanic was too busy. They were super shady. They tried to get me to sign a work order for the alignment without telling me how much it would cost. Good thing I read the work order because they wanted over $500.00 for an alignment. I thought I was being punked but they were dead serious. I couldn't believe the Ferrari tax they were trying to get from me. Its places like that that make my skin crawl!!!

4. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    I used Weber Wheel Alignment (in WPB) upon the recc. of a mechanic and received great service. They are in business 50 years and apparently also do a good deal of alignment on exotic cars. BTW it's done MANUALLY I was told by the mechanic.

5. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    I like the guys at OK Tire in Pompano as well. They aren't afraid of exotic cars and know what they're doing.

6. gsfent

gsfent Formula 3

Nov 16, 2009
    PB County, Florida
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I used Weber for years. Top notch. Jim, son in law of the original owner, sold the place a couple of years ago. I have heard not good things about the new group, so be forewarned just in case.

Regards,
    Jerry