All 52 Forza complete! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

All 52 Forza complete!

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by tifosi12, Jan 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
    Oh ok....I'm sure someone is missing #7...In the meantime, the search for #2 goes on.

2. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    #1 and #2 were easy. My neighbor's sister, of all people, collects car magazines and gave them to me! Still need #s 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9.

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    As I stated earlier you could always get them from www.albaco.net. Very friendly and fast service. Comes at a price though. Also try ebay or our own memorabilia sponsors.

With the gaining popularity of Forza I think this mag is here to stay and some years down the road it will become even more difficult and expensive to complete the collection. That's why I didn't even bother with completing my Cavallinos. It would cost me 4 digits as opposed to Forzas low 3 digits.

4. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    Just picked up #3 ($14) and #6 ($6) on eBay.

5. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    I have been collecting Forza almost from the start and I too have all issues...but what is that index you mentioned...where is it published...where can I find it? Can anyone help? Thanks

6. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    It's just an excel sheet with the same information Forza shows on its page of the old mags. If you want one, send me an email please so I can respond with the attachment.