All Apologies... | Page 4 | FerrariChat

All Apologies...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 134282, Feb 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    Pretty sure I remember reading about him upholstering a lounge chair, and tailoring a suit of sorts. As for his mummy, er, mommy; I can't really remember. The extent may have been dressing in her clothing, or more.

2. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    NNO I've already stated how I felt about how you said what you did. I'll give you a quote that I always keep in the fore before I speak, especially when I'm angry. It was said my Malcolm X and regardless of what you think of him as a man this is truly wise...

"A man curses because he doesn't have the intelligence to say what is on his mind."- Malcolm X

I don't think you are unintelligent, quite the contrary. From the few conversations we've had I think you are very intelligent. I hope this site doesn't have to read that kind of language again, not only for the children or women or even men who are offended but what about Rob's sponsors? Does Ferrari UK want to be associated with a site that has that kind of language? I know I wouldn't for my business. Just a thought.

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Jay, you're absolutely right, but all the time i actually had the intelligence to say what was on my mind, it never worked... Yesterday's little stunt generated global replies... No, i'd hate to think a sponsor might leave or a potential sponsor might pull out because of some vulgarity i'd strewn about a thread or two, however, i think they all know what the internet is capable of and what boundaries, if any, possibilities are limited to...

By the way, Malcolm was the MAN...! :)

4. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    NNO said stuff he shouldn't have, and it certainly was profane, but I found it in fact less offensive than the things that have been said at him. He just used the kind of attacks that that a person could say to any other person - almost "yo mamma" jokes in their generality. Whereas other people have attacked NNO personally and said some very cruel and stupid things that make them look really really pathetic - as though not having a ton of money were a defect in character (hint: it's not). I think it's pretty sad that there has been such a reaction to NNO's abusive language but the other people's really scathing and hurtful remarks have gone unchecked for months.

Both were at fault, but I definitely see were NNO is coming from. You guys need to lay off.

That's all I have to say.

5. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    ZJPJ, thank you... Thank you very much... i appreciate the fact that at least SOME people see where i'm coming from...

6. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    NO COMMENT FROM MY POSTS......NO PROBLEM............LIFE GOES ON............

7. Ric

Ric Karting

Dec 25, 2003
    On the road..Conn
    Full Name:
    Ric N
    does this site have policy regarding personal attacks? if anybody resorts to personal attacks, they would be put in "timeout" first and then ban for a few weeks or for good.doesn't matter if they are trolls or good posterboys for this site..some sites have this policy and that helps keep the peace there....i've never read any colorful language like the ones written by nno..do people really F%$^ dead monkey's vagina or S%^& dead priest c^ck? I guess his real personality came out in the end..you know what they say :" you can take the(....) out of the (....) but you can't take the (....) out of the(....)too bad.. this is why i respect Art. he has a way of defending himself and pisses others off without resorting to name calling....peace !!

8. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Oink, oink, ZooPals...! Ribbet, ribbet, ZooPals...!

9. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Nice!