Wanted - ALL FERRARIS!! ESPECIALLY 458s/488s | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Wanted ALL FERRARIS!! ESPECIALLY 458s/488s

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Dec 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #101 Yellow Compass, Jul 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
    Dear Brothers, No need to ever deal with TIRE KICKERS again!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . Ferrari sales continue to remain VERY strong !! but as with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 GTB/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-FF-F12-812 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I say this very humbly( Please call me first !!) you will be very happy you did - I ALWAYS GET YA THE BREAD$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE !! I CAN ALSO HELP GUIDE YOU WITH A TAX CREDIT.

ENJOY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THIS WEEKEND :)

Mike 973-610-7111
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/anyone-that-wants-to-buy-or-sell-a-ferrari-the-right-way.586271/

2. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, This is still all TRUE——-No need to ever deal with TIRE KICKERS again!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . Ferrari sales continue to remain VERY strong !! but as with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 GTB/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I say this very humbly( Please call me first !!) you will be very happy you did - I ALWAYS GET YA THE BREAD$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE !! I CAN ALSO HELP GUIDE YOU WITH A TAX CREDIT.

Mike 973-610-7111
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/anyone-that-wants-to-buy-or-sell-a-ferrari-the-right-way.586271/

whatheheck likes this.
  3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, THE FERRARI MOMENTUM CONTINUES :) No need to ever deal with TIRE KICKERS again!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . Ferrari sales continue to remain VERY STRONG !! but as with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 GTB/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I say this very humbly (Please call me first !!) you will be very happy you did - I ALWAYS GET YA THE BREAD$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE !! I CAN ALSO HELP GUIDE YOU WITH A TAX CREDIT.

Mike 973-610-7111

4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers———-SHORT-SWEET AND TO THE POINT———-FORGET ALL THE TIRE KICKERS!! I ALWAYS GET YOU THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE AND HELP GUIDE YOU WITH A TAX CREDIT. I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . Ferrari sales continue to remain VERY STRONG !! but as with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 GTB/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I say this very humbly (Please call me first !!) you will be very happy you did :)
    I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.

Mike 973-610-7111

5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #105 Yellow Compass, Aug 24, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    Dear Brothers———- YELLOW COMPASS SUPERCARS———AKA (THE BRINKS TRUCK$$$$-LOL) IS SHOUTING IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOP!! I WILL ALWAYS DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . Ferrari sales CONTINUE TO REMAIN VERY STRONG !! but as with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I say this very humbly (Please call me first !!) you will be very happy you did :)
    PS- I can also help guide you with a TAX CREDIT

Mike 973-610-7111

6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers———- I WANT TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY, HEALTHY,SAFE FUN FILLED LABOR DAY HOLIDAY WEEKEND WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

AND REMEMBER I WILL ALWAYS DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . Ferrari sales CONTINUE TO REMAIN VERY STRONG !! but as with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

whatheheck likes this.
  7. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers———- FERRARI PRICING IS BEGINNING TO SOFTEN A LITTLE BIT ON A NUMBER OF MODELS .
    THAT BEING SAID I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

whatheheck likes this.
  8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers———- AS FERRARI PRICING IS BEGINNING TO SOFTEN ON A NUMBER OF MODELS .
    PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD OR DOOM AND GLOOM -LOL!!
    THAT BEING SAID I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

whatheheck likes this.
  9. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers———- NEWS FLASH!! I WILL ALWAYS MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN AND WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

10. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers——— AS I HAVE WITH SO MANY OTHERS, LET ME MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR YOU TOOOOO!! I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

11. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers——— BUSINESS IS GOOD!! AND SELLING FERRARIS IS MY BUSINESS——— SO LET ME MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR YOU TOOOOO!! I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

12. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers——— HUNGRY???——— WHY-NOT TAKE A BITE OUT OF THAT PERFECTLY DELICIOUS HIGH YIELD FERRARI MONEY APPLE NOW!! AND LET ME MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR YOU TOOOOO!! I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

13. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers———WHY WAIT FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO OVER-EAT -LOL!! WHEN YOU CAN TAKE A GIANT BITE OUT OF THAT PERFECTLY DELICIOUS HIGH YIELD FERRARI MONEY APPLE NOW!! AND LET ME MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR YOU TOOOOO!! I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

14. aventari

aventari Karting

Dec 9, 2010
    San Diego
    BROTHER I SINCERY WISH YOU THE BEST LUCK ON YOUR FERRARI JOURNEY or should I SAY QUEST HAHAHAHAHA

I HUMBLY HOPE YOU FIND YOUR DREAMS!

Yellow Compass likes this.
  15. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers——ITS BEEN ANOTHER GREAT WEEK OF FERRARI TRANSACTIONS!! UP-DOWN-LEFT-RIGHT!! EAST-WEST-NORTH-SOUTH!! WE KEEP GETTIN IT DONE!! ALWAYS MAKING THE BUYER AND SELLER VERY HAPPY. I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

16. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers——I WANT TO WISH YOU AND ALL OF YOUR LOVED ONES A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY , TREASURE THIS SPECIAL TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY :)

AT YELLOW COMPASS SUPERCARS WE KEEP GETTIN IT DONE!! ALWAYS MAKING THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I say this very humbly (Please call me first !!) you will be very happy you did.

Mike 973-610-7111

17. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers——I WANT TO WISH YOU AND ALL OF YOUR LOVED ONES A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON LET IT BE FILLED WITH LOVE , JOY AND PROSPERITY. LET US ALL TREASURE THIS SPECIAL TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY :)

AT YELLOW COMPASS SUPERCARS WE KEEP GETTIN IT DONE!! ALWAYS MAKING THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I say this very humbly (Please call me first !!) you will be very happy you did.
    I am 10% supercar broker and 90% psychiatrist -LOL BUT TRUE!!
    I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU-ADVICE AND STRATEGY IS ALWAYS FREE!!

Mike 973-610-7111

18. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit
    Got A 458 2012 RED full service history with Ferrari 56k miles the car is based in dubai

19. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Amrit, thank you for reaching out but the Dubai thing wont work for me.
    Happy New Year !!
    Mike

20. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers——WISHING ALL OF YOU A VERY HAPPY HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS 2022 MAY ALL OF OUR DREAMS BE REALIZED!!!!!!!! :)

Mike 973-610-7111

21. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers——WELCOME 2022!!! MAY WE ALL DRINK FROM THE CUP OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY :)

Mike 973-610-7111

22. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #122 Yellow Compass, Jan 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    My Dear Brothers, THE FERRARI MARKET IS SOFTENING AND PRICING IS STARTING TO CORRECT!!

ALOT OF THE FERRARIS THAT I SELL NEVER GET LISTED THEY QUIETLY SELL IN A DAY OR SO.
    THAT BEING SAID,
    I CONTINUE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU-ADVICE AND STRATEGY IS ALWAYS FREE :)

Mike 973-610-7111

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/the-best-nation-in-the-world-is-donation-help-chase-the-cure.653828/

23. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, ALTHOUGH THE FERRARI MARKET IS SOFTENING AND PRICING IS STARTING TO CORRECT!!
    458/488 COUPES AND SPIDERS ARE STILL VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND VERY MUCH NEEDED.
    ALOT OF THE FERRARIS THAT I SELL NEVER GET LISTED AND QUIETLY SELL IN A DAY OR SO.
    THAT BEING SAID, PLEASE KEEP THE CALLS COMING I LOVE SPEAKING WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
    I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU-ADVICE AND STRATEGY IS ALWAYS FREE :)

Mike 973-610-7111

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/the-best-nation-in-the-world-is-donation-help-chase-the-cure.653828/

PeterS likes this.
  24. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, HAPPY SUPER-BOWL WEEKEND :) ENJOY ,FRIENDS-FUN AND FOOD!!

ALTHOUGH THE FERRARI MARKET IS SOFTENING AND PRICING IS STARTING TO CORRECT ,IAM HERE TO HELP YOU SCORE BIG-TIME $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BY PUTTING TOGETHER A FANTASTIC DEAL FOR YOU.
    458/488 COUPES AND SPIDERS ARE STILL VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND VERY MUCH NEEDED.
    ALOT OF THE FERRARIS THAT I SELL NEVER GET LISTED AND QUIETLY SELL IN A DAY OR SO.
    THAT BEING SAID, PLEASE KEEP THE CALLS COMING I LOVE SPEAKING WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
    I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU-ADVICE AND STRATEGY IS ALWAYS FREE !

Mike 973-610-7111

25. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY THAT YOU DID :)

ALTHOUGH THE FERRARI MARKET IS SOFTENING AND PRICING IS STARTING TO CORRECT ,IAM HERE TO HELP YOU SCORE BIG-TIME $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BY PUTTING TOGETHER A FANTASTIC DEAL FOR YOU.
    I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU-ADVICE AND STRATEGY IS ALWAYS FREE !

Mike 973-610-7111