Wanted - ALL FERRARIS!! ESPECIALLY 458s/488s | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Wanted ALL FERRARIS!! ESPECIALLY 458s/488s

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Dec 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL FIRST— MOST OF THE FERRARIS THAT I DEAL WITH SELL IN ABOUT 3 HOURS OR SO!!!!!!!!! THE REST MAYBE 2-3 DAYS. REMEMBER WE DO IT TOGETHER :)

EVEN WITH THE FERRARI MARKET SOFTENING AND PRICING STARTING TO CORRECT ,IAM HERE TO HELP YOU SCORE BIG-TIME $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BY PUTTING TOGETHER A FANTASTIC DEAL FOR YOU.
    458/488 COUPES AND SPIDERS ARE STILL VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND VERY MUCH NEEDED.
    , PLEASE KEEP THE CALLS COMING I LOVE SPEAKING WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
    I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I am 10% supercar broker and 90% psychiatrist -LOL BUT TRUE!!
    I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU-ADVICE AND STRATEGY IS ALWAYS FREE !
    PS- I can also help guide you with a TAX CREDIT $$

Always Available
    Mike 973-610-7111

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/anyone-that-wants-to-buy-or-sell-a-ferrari-the-right-way.586271/

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/the-best-nation-in-the-world-is-donation-help-chase-the-cure.653828/

whatheheck likes this.
  2. MKS0129

MKS0129 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2022
    Full Name:
    Matt S
    I’m looking for a red Scuderia. Stock no paint work. Contact me if you know of one.

3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Matt Thanks for reaching out , YES i know of 2 Red ones!! Please feel free to give me a call
    Mike :)
    973-610-7111

4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, GIVE ME A CALL TODAY !! I WILL COME UP WITH A GREAT STRATEGY THAT WILL WORK PERFECTLY FOR YOU. REMEMBER WE DO IT TOGETHER :)

EVEN WITH THE FERRARI MARKET SOFTENING AND PRICING STARTING TO CORRECT ,IAM HERE TO HELP YOU SCORE BIG-TIME $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BY PUTTING TOGETHER A FANTASTIC DEAL FOR YOU.
    458/488 COUPES AND SPIDERS ARE STILL VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND VERY MUCH NEEDED.
    I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are CONSIDERING selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.

Always Available
    Mike 973-610-7111

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/anyone-that-wants-to-buy-or-sell-a-ferrari-the-right-way.586271/

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/the-best-nation-in-the-world-is-donation-help-chase-the-cure.653828/

5. Premoto1

Premoto1 Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Tyler Winslow
    I reached out to Mike the other day with interest in selling my 458 spider. He had someone lined up in about 20 mins. I got cold feet and wasn't ready to sell but when I am, I'll reach out to him. He knows everybody looking for these cars!

dhari, johntpr and Yellow Compass like this.
  6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you for the kind words Tyler :)

7. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL TODAY
    REMEMBER WE DO IT TOGETHER !! EVEN WITH THE FERRARI MARKET SOFTENING
    YOU WILL BE PAID CORRECTLY ————————- $$$$$
    I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE ITS ALL TRUE :)

I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are (CONSIDERING) selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-ALL SCUDS-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Always Available
    Mike 973-610-7111

8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, DONT BE AN APRIL FOOL AND LEAVE MONEY ON THE TABLE :) GIVE ME A CALL TODAY.
    REMEMBER WE DO IT TOGETHER !! EVEN WITH THE FERRARI MARKET SOFTENING
    YOU WILL BE PAID CORRECTLY ————————- $$$$$

I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are (CONSIDERING) selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-ALL SCUDS-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Always Available
    Mike 973-610-7111

9. jsh458ft

jsh458ft Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 9, 2020
    PA
    Even if you’ve found a car or whatever your situation… consider using Mike to make your life easier. I’m headed to pickup a 458 Spider that I happened upon private party and Mike has been supremely helpful in making the purchase process easier - and has put in a lot of time helping on the flip side with my California I listed for sale on here.

whatheheck, LARRYH and Yellow Compass like this.
  10. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi JEREMY thank you for your very kind words I’m very happy that I was able to help and be part of the process enjoy the hell out of your new 458!! all the best brother :)
    Mike

11. PickJeerald521

Apr 4, 2022
    Full Name:
    nicholasoferarri
    Thanks for the advice, I will ask Mike for help with the purchase

whatheheck and Yellow Compass like this.
  12. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Nicholas I look forward to working with you!!

13. jstar

jstar Karting

Aug 8, 2014
    up north
    Full Name:
    jstar
    Hi I have a 2011 458 30k miles that I am considering selling
    403 5619848

14. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Ok Thanks!!

15. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, AS YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS A VERY FLUID MARKET AND TIME THAT WE ARE IN, PLEASE KEEP THE CALLS COMING I LOVE SPEAKING WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND CREATING THE PERFECT STRATEGY THAT WORKS FOR YOU :) MANY OF MY DEALS MOVE VERY QUIETLY AND SWIFTLY THROUGH THE PIPELINE AND ARE NEVER PUBLICLY LISTED .

458/488 COUPES AND SPIDERS ARE STILL VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND VERY MUCH NEEDED!!!!!!!
    AS I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are (CONSIDERING) selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-ALL SCUDS-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Always Available
    Mike 973-610-7111

16. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, APRIL HAS BEEN AN INCREDIBLY VIBRANT MONTH FOR FERRARI SALES!! PLEASE KEEP THE CALLS COMING I LOVE SPEAKING WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND CREATING THE PERFECT STRATEGY THAT WORKS FOR YOU :) MANY OF MY DEALS MOVE VERY QUIETLY AND SWIFTLY THROUGH THE PIPELINE AND ARE NEVER PUBLICLY LISTED .

458/488 COUPES AND SPIDERS ARE STILL VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND VERY MUCH NEEDED!!!!!!!
    AS I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are (CONSIDERING) selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-ALL SCUDS-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Always Available
    Mike 973-610-7111

17. dhari

dhari Karting

Jan 24, 2011
    Vancouver,Canada
    Full Name:
    Deepak Hari
    Interested in a Canadian 2016 488?

18. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Deepak give me a call tomorrow ,lets chat about it
    Thanks Mike

dhari likes this.
  19. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    90% psychiatrist? are you a MD?

20. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Not an MD-But i did stay in a HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS -LOL!!

21. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, HAPPY MAY TO ALL OF YOU!! SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE , I REALLY!!!!!!! LOVE SPEAKING WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND CREATING THE PERFECT STRATEGY THAT WORKS FOR YOU - MANY OF MY DEALS MOVE VERY QUIETLY AND SWIFTLY THROUGH THE PIPELINE AND ARE NEVER PUBLICLY LISTED SO PLEASE PICK UP THAT PHONE :)

Always Available/Sleep is the enemy
    Mike 973-610-7111

22. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, THE GREATEST FERRARI COLOR EVER IS NOT RED ITS GREEN!!!$$$$ LOL BUT TRUE , LET ME HELP YOU REPURPOSE THAT PRECIOUS METAL TODAY !! MANY OF MY DEALS MOVE VERY QUIETLY AND SWIFTLY THROUGH THE PIPELINE AND ARE NEVER PUBLICLY LISTED SO PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME TODAY I TRULY LOVE SPEAKING TO ALL OF YOU :)

AS I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are (CONSIDERING) selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-ALL SCUDS-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

23. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, IT REALLY HAS BEEN A FANTASTIC MONTH OF FERRARI SALES!!!! SO PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE GREATEST FERRARI COLOR EVER IS NOT RED ITS GREEN!!!$$$$ LOL BUT TRUE , LET ME HELP YOU REPURPOSE THAT PRECIOUS METAL TODAY !! MANY OF MY DEALS MOVE VERY QUIETLY AND SWIFTLY THROUGH THE PIPELINE AND ARE NEVER PUBLICLY LISTED SO PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME TODAY.
    I TRULY LOVE SPEAKING TO ALL OF YOU :)

AS I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are (CONSIDERING) selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-ALL SCUDS-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

dweintra likes this.
  24. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, I WANT TO WISH YOU AND ALL OF YOUR LOVED ONES!! A HAPPY ,HEALTHY, SAFE AND FUN!! MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY LOTS OF HOTDOGS, HAMBURGERS AND DELICIOUS COCKTAILS WITH FRIENDS!!
    ALWAYS-ALWAYS PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY.

IT CONTINUES TO BE A FANTASTIC MONTH OF FERRARI SALES!!!! SO PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE GREATEST FERRARI COLOR EVER IS NOT RED ITS GREEN!!!$$$$ LOL BUT TRUE , LET ME HELP YOU REPURPOSE THAT PRECIOUS METAL TODAY !! MANY OF MY DEALS MOVE VERY QUIETLY AND SWIFTLY THROUGH THE PIPELINE AND ARE NEVER PUBLICLY LISTED SO PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME TODAY.

Mike 973-610-7111

25. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, SIMPLY PUT, ALL IT TAKES IS A PHONE CALL, I GOT YOUR BACK BIG TIME!!

MAY WAS A FANTASTIC MONTH OF FERRARI SALES!!!! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE GREATEST FERRARI COLOR EVER IS NOT RED ITS GREEN!!!$$$$ LOL BUT TRUE , LET ME HELP YOU REPURPOSE THAT PRECIOUS METAL TODAY !! MANY OF MY DEALS MOVE VERY QUIETLY AND SWIFTLY THROUGH THE PIPELINE AND ARE NEVER PUBLICLY LISTED SO PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME TODAY.

Mike 973-610-7111