Wanted - ALL FERRARIS!! ESPECIALLY 458s/488s | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Wanted ALL FERRARIS!! ESPECIALLY 458s/488s

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Dec 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, SIMPLY PUT, ALL IT TAKES IS A PHONE CALL, I GOT YOUR BACK BIG TIME—-YES I DO!!

MAY WAS A FANTASTIC MONTH OF FERRARI SALES AND JUNE IS STARTING OFF JUST PLUM KRAZEEEEEEE!!!
    PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE GREATEST FERRARI COLOR EVER IS NOT RED ITS GREEN!!!$$$$ LOL BUT TRUE , LET ME HELP YOU REPURPOSE THAT PRECIOUS METAL TODAY !! MANY OF MY DEALS MOVE VERY QUIETLY AND SWIFTLY THROUGH THE PIPELINE AND ARE NEVER PUBLICLY LISTED SO PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME TODAY.
    I TRULY LOVE SPEAKING TO ALL OF YOU :)

458/488 COUPES AND SPIDERS ARE STILL VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND VERY MUCH NEEDED!!!!!!!
    AS I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are (CONSIDERING) selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-ALL SCUDS-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!
    I am 10% supercar broker and 90% psychiatrist -LOL BUT TRUE!!
    I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.
    PS- I can also help guide you with a TAX CREDIT $$

Always Available/Sleep is the enemy
    Mike 973-610-7111

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/anyone-that-wants-to-buy-or-sell-a-ferrari-the-right-way.586271/

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/the-best-nation-in-the-world-is-donation-help-chase-the-cure.653828/

2. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, SIMPLY PUT, ALL IT TAKES IS A PHONE CALL, I GOT YOUR BACK BIG TIME—-YES I DO!!

JUNE CONTINUES TO PRODUCE LOTS OF GREAT TRANSACTIONS !!
    PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE GREATEST FERRARI COLOR EVER IS NOT RED ITS GREEN!!!$$$$ LOL BUT TRUE , LET ME HELP YOU REPURPOSE THAT PRECIOUS METAL TODAY !! MANY OF MY DEALS MOVE VERY QUIETLY AND SWIFTLY THROUGH THE PIPELINE AND ARE NEVER PUBLICLY LISTED SO PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME TODAY.

458/488 COUPES AND SPIDERS ARE STILL VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND VERY MUCH NEEDED!!!!!!!
    AS I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are (CONSIDERING) selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-ALL SCUDS-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/anyone-that-wants-to-buy-or-sell-a-ferrari-the-right-way.586271/

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/the-best-nation-in-the-world-is-donation-help-chase-the-cure.653828/

3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, AS THEY SAY-FREEDOM AINT FREE!!! LETS ALL CELEBRATE THIS UPCOMING WONDERFUL JULY 4th HOLIDAY WEEKEND WITH FRIENDS,FAMILY ,DELICIOUS FOOD, GREAT COCKTAILS!! AND FOND MEMORIES.
    IF YOUR DRIVING OR BOATING PLEASE BE SAFE ——————-ENJOY :)
    IM AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND IF YOU HAVE ANY FERRARI QUESTIONS.

AS JUNE CONTINUES TO PRODUCE LOTS OF GREAT TRANSACTIONS !! JULY WILL ALSO BE VERY ROBUST!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, TIME IS VALUABLE RIGHT!! SO DONT WASTE YOURS TRYING TO DO THIS ON YOUR OWN, I GOT THIS DOWN TO A SCIENCE.

Mike 973-610-7111

Dohangs likes this.
  5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, Iam ALWAYS HERE TO GIVE YOU SOUND, SOLID AND CANDID ADVICE!!

Mike 973-610-7111

6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, JULY WAS A VERY STRONG MONTH FOR FERRARI TRANSACTIONS, ALOT OF VERY HAPPY CLIENTS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE DEAL .

Mike 973-610-7111

7. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, YOU HAVE HIDDEN TREASURE SITTING IN YOUR GARAGE!!

Mike 973-610-7111

8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, NOT THAT IM COMPARING MYSELF TO SUPERMAN BUT IF I WAS —-NOT EVEN KRYPTONITE WOULD KEEP ME FROM MAKING THE RIGHT DEAL HAPPEN FOR YOU :)

I TRULY LOVE SPEAKING TO ALL OF YOU.

AS I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are (CONSIDERING) selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-ALL SCUDS-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !! NOW WOULD BE THE TIME-SO RIDE THE WAVE!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

9. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, when it comes to the business of trying to sell your prized possession it can be very stressful sometimes you feel that you’re getting hit in the head with so many lefts that you’re begging for a right -LOL BUT TRUE :)
    I GOT YOUR BACK!! DONE , DONE AND DONE.

AS I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are (CONSIDERING) selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-ALL SCUDS-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !!
    Also interested in any PORSCHE that you may have.
    NOW WOULD BE THE TIME-SO RIDE THE WAVE!!!

Mike 973-610-7111

10. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, I WANT TO WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY FUN FILLED LABOR DAY HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!!
    ITS NICE TO HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN OUR LIVES .

When it comes to the business of trying to sell your prized possession it can be very stressful sometimes you feel that you’re getting hit in the head with so many lefts that you’re begging for a right :)

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE GREATEST FERRARI COLOR EVER IS NOT RED ITS GREEN!!!$$$$
    LET ME HELP YOU REPURPOSE THAT PRECIOUS METAL TODAY !! MANY OF MY DEALS MOVE VERY QUIETLY AND SWIFTLY THROUGH THE PIPELINE AND ARE NEVER PUBLICLY LISTED SO PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME TODAY.

AS I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD THAT YOU DESERVE!! I have well over 1000 clients that have engaged with me to help find them their DREAM FERRARI . As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are (CONSIDERING) selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-ALL SCUDS-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !!

Mike 973-610-7111

11. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, 24/7 -365 EVEN IF ITS JUST A QUESTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE IAM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.

When it comes to the business of trying to sell your prized possession it can be very stressful sometimes you feel that you’re getting hit in the head with so many lefts that you’re begging for a right :)

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE GREATEST FERRARI COLOR EVER IS NOT RED ITS GREEN!!!$$$$
    LET ME HELP YOU REPURPOSE THAT PRECIOUS METAL TODAY !! MANY OF MY DEALS MOVE VERY QUIETLY AND SWIFTLY THROUGH THE PIPELINE AND ARE NEVER PUBLICLY LISTED SO PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME TODAY.

Mike 973-610-7111

12. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, SO FAR SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER HAVE BEEN VERY ROBUST FOR FERRARIS TRADINGS HANDS AT STRONG PRICES—————— 24/7 -365 EVEN IF ITS JUST A QUESTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE IAM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.

Mike 973-610-7111

13. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers,

Mike 973-610-7111

14. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    MyDear Brothers, I WANT TO WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY AND EARLY THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY!!!!
    LETS US NOT FORGET HOW SPECIAL IT IS TO ALWAYS SPEND TIME WITH CHERISHED FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES.

AND NOW FOR THE MEAT AND POTATOES LOL!! ——-When it comes to the business of trying to sell your prized possession it can be very stressful sometimes you feel that you’re getting hit in the head with so many lefts that you’re begging for a right :)

Mike 973-610-7111

PS——————————————ORDER YOUR DELICIOUS STONE CRAB CLAWS FOR THE HOLIDAYS NOW!! :)
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/yellow-compass-supercars-launching-new-seafood-stone-crab-claw-partnership.668777/

15. aventari

aventari Karting

Dec 9, 2010
    San Diego
    MY BROTHER what happend to YOUR 355 Gts AUCTION?@?~!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

HOW DID YOUR Amzaing 355 ONLY GET BID TO $168,000 on BAT???!?!?! YOU ARE SUCH AN WONDERFUL GUY i don't UNDERstand why thoSE LOOSERS ON BaT DONT UNderSTAND!!!!!!!

I AM Osorrry your car DIDNT SELL!!!!!!

Stentboy and Yellow Compass like this.
  16. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks my brother a guy reached out to me after the auction and we are putting a Nice deal together :)
    Have a great Thanksgiving xo

17. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    MyDear Brothers, I WANT TO WISH YOU AND ALL OF YOUR LOVED ONES A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LETS US NOT FORGET HOW SPECIAL IT IS TO ALWAYS SPEND TIME WITH CHERISHED FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES.

AND NOW FOR THE MEAT AND POTATOES LOL!! ——-When it comes to the business of trying to sell your prized possession it can be very stressful sometimes you feel that you’re getting hit in the head with so many lefts that you’re begging for a right :)

Mike 973-610-7111

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/yellow-compass-supercars-launching-new-seafood-stone-crab-claw-partnership.668777/

18. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, I would like to wish each and everyone of you a happy healthy incredible
    NEW YEAR!!! May all of our dreams be realized for 2023 :)

Mike 973-610-7111

19. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Dear Brothers, happy and healthy 2023 to all of you!!
    I have well over 1000 clients!! That have engaged with me to help them find their
    FERRARI DREAM CAR!!
    NOW FOR THE MEAT AND POTATOES LOL!! ——-When it comes to the business of trying to sell your prized possession it can be very stressful sometimes you feel that you’re getting hit in the head with so many lefts that you’re begging for a right :)

AS I STRIVE TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER . I WILL ALWAYS WORK LIKE A MANIAC TO DELIVER THE BREAD $$$$ THAT YOU DESERVE!! As with anything in life nothing lasts forever and none of us have the ability to predict the future . For now the 12 cylinder engine is almost gone, the 8 cylinder normally aspirated engine is gone, the 488 TwinTurbo is on its way out and that’s that!! So If you are (CONSIDERING) selling your 458/488 ITALIA/SPIDER OR ANY OTHER FERRARI MODEL ——- 308-328-348-355-360-430-ALL SCUDS-550-599-California-FF-F12-812-F8 etc. etc. !!

Mike 973-610-7111

PS—————————————— STONE CRAB CLAW season ends on May 15th!!
    once you try these you will be hooked :)

20. aventari

aventari Karting

Dec 9, 2010
    San Diego
    Stentboy likes this.
  21. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    It’s very simple just pick up the phone and call me I am happy to help you :)