AllanLambo & Mako99 - good for the site? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

AllanLambo & Mako99 - good for the site?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by mike550, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Are Allan Lambo and Mako99 good for F-chat?

1. Yes - they add value and make FerrariChat a better Forum

2. No, their incessant Ferrari bashing is tiresome - they should be banned

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. smsmd

smsmd Karting

Nov 12, 2003
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Steven Scates MD
    Recently, I decided to add another car to the garage. I now have a 360 and am considering adding a heavier GT-type car. I looked at the 550/575/456, but also wanted to learn more about the murci, so I PM'd Allan with my questions.

I am new to the forum, so he could not have known anything about me, but his responses were prompt, very helpful, and entertaining. His help was much appreciated.

I don't think he needs me to defend him, as I am an unknown here, but I have learned a great deal from his posts and counter-responses to them.

I believe he adds to the forum and I hope he remains active in it.

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Just my.02c. Hey,this is FERRARICHAT. Which,I believe,was intended for Ferrari owners and enthusiasts to get together and talk Ferrari. Something that we Love and enjoy. A "positive" thing. That people of similar interests want to get together,enjoy the Comaraderie,pass along Tech tips.experiences,whatever. And,I really haven't seen posts from anyone saying, "Ferrari's are the BEST cars in the world. Nothing can compare. All other cars Suck". I think that most people here know what weaknesses there may be with any particular model. But,that goes equal with ANY and EVERY other car made. There are NO perfect cars. None. We love Ferrari's for what they are. Not for what they aren't,or what they could be. But,the whole WORLD recognizes Ferrari's for what they are. And,you can bash Ferrari's 24/7 and it will never change that fact. What,because a couple people don't like Ferrari's,all of a sudden the whole world is all going to agree? You're wasting your time. There are thousands of other "Chat sites" that people can go on to diss something. No one is more insistant about people having the right to say what they think than me. That "Political Correctness" is Bullsh*t. Spirited Debate is encouraged. But,the Ferrari bashing,on Ferrarichat,is really getting old. Hey,if someone doesn't like it,go to another site. Why would someone want to go on FChat if they didn't like Ferrari's? I mean,whats the point? Just to bash Ferrari's and be an Asswipe? If not for any other reason. I mean,thats as idiotic as going on Football chat and saying "Football sucks"."Golf Chat"..."Golf Sucks! Why would anyone want to waste their whole day hitting a little white ball,when they can be doing something else". Or,"Harley Chat" and saying,"Ricers Rule". Sure,if someone doesn't like it,they can edit it out. But,that goes both ways. If you don't like Ferrari's,why go on FChat? Find a Chatboard that you do like,and enjoy that instead.Hey,just my opinion. I don't think anyone here goes on "LamboChat",(do they even have one?) Or "Ricer Chat",and say that they suck,right? What would be the point?

3. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    I agree - Allan - Mako?