News

already hooked

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by keithfromct, Nov 10, 2019.

1. keithfromct

keithfromct Rookie

Oct 27, 2019
    Full Name:
    keith friedman
    So newbie here— recently bot my first ferrari and I have become slightly obsessed. I bot a gtc4lusso so I could habe a fun car that my whole family can enjoy.
    Im now thinking about my next one — given the lusso will likely depreciate immensely I thought my next one should be an investment in addition to enjoyment.
    I was hoping the experts here could help me a bit. Im thinking of getting a challenge stradale in red with stripe but recently got to see a 430 in 6 speed. The salesman said that the 430 could be a good investment due to it being manual — any thiughts there or to the challenge? Finally I was curious as to why 308s seem to be so unloved from a price perspective — could buying 2 nice 308s equate to buying Dinos 10-15 years ago? I apologize if these are dumb questions but like I said Im very new to this. Thx in advance

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Don't expect the 430 in stick to appreciate or the Challenge Straddle to appreciate. If it's not a limited run of 500 cars or less in a Halo car... don't expect ANY Ferrari to appreciate.

19633500GT likes this.
  4. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    the cs has a better chance of appreciating than the 430 stick.

if you want a stick for $150k, then buy a 512tr. so much more car.