American Bentley? (Chrysler 300c) | FerrariChat

American Bentley? (Chrysler 300c)

Discussion in 'British' started by 96impalaSS, Apr 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
  2. C. Losito

C. Losito Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2003
    Metro St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Chris Losito
    The Hemi is supposed to do 0-60 in 5.3 seconds, run 13.9 in the 1/4. It looks ok, not half bad really, but I'm willing to look past the exterior for a real rear-drive Chrysler car...

3. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    I passed a dealership today here in Saratoga Springs, NY and they had a pearl colored one. The car is gorgeous - people were stopping to just look at the car.

4. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    I think it has a real road presence. The 300C and the magnum are going to be huge hits for D-C.

Am I the only one that thinks that the front view resembles the new A8?

5. Jordan Ross

Jordan Ross Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Austin
    The 300C is cool, a bit ungainly looking in photos (Havent seen one yet) but not too bad. I really like the fact that Chrysler put the truck engine in there along with the Benz tranny, it sounds like a good match. The price is awesome, what is it for a Hemi C model? 39000 fully optioned? Thats like a BMW 7-sized car with a 5-series V8 for 3-series money. I bet its a hit.

I like the Dodge Magnum wagon more, though. And If Chrysler brings back the Charger on a shortened 2 door version of that platform with the Viper engine (no reason why it shouldnt fit) it could take every GTO sale from GM.

6. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Good numbers, bad looks............

7. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman