An honest, hard working Ferrari mechanic | FerrariChat

An honest, hard working Ferrari mechanic

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Dave_Car_Guy, Oct 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dave_Car_Guy

Dave_Car_Guy Karting

Apr 24, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Brian Crall just finished doing some tune-up work on my 355 Spider and it runs wonderfully!!! I had the 30K service done last summer, but the car started running a bit rough in the last few months. Brian identified a need for new spark plug wires, and now it runs like new again.

I started taking the 355 to Brian earlier this year after having a less-than-perfect experience elsewhere. I have found Brian to be extremely honest about what needs to be done and what doesn't. He is very fair in his pricing and makes sure he gets me good deals on parts, which can vary significantly depending on where you source them.

I recommend him highly...Thanks Brian!

Brian Crall Service, San Ramon, CA: 925-552-9700

2. lawwdog

lawwdog Formula 3

Dec 4, 2002
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Mario
    I second the nomination for Brian Crall and Echo the experience you had. Brian, I hope this is a big enough billboard to let others know you will have a succesful business because of who you and what you do.

Now if people would just stop calling you and bring their cars in instead :)

3. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall

Too many of both.

Uh Dave, Mario, checks in the mail

4. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    I found Brian as advertised above. Excellent work and very knowledgeable. Just don't call him at home on Sunday........ask me how I know!!
    Good rates too compared to the factory shop but we better be careful, you know supply and demand!