Another Horse in the stable!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Another Horse in the stable!!

Discussion in '360/430' started by awhite, Jan 24, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tpower22

tpower22 Formula Junior

Jul 24, 2005
    Southwest
    Full Name:
    Tom
    BEAUTIFUL! THe spider looks great and the GT as well. You mentioned on a different thread that you bought a garage in Denver for your cars. Was the spider pictured in it? I ask because I make routine trips to Denver, but hate leaving my 360 on the street or in hotel garages. Do you rent out space in that on a short term basis? Anyway, BEAUTIFUL cars!

Tom

2. BritBlaster

BritBlaster F1 Rookie

Jul 25, 2005
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Nice pics!

That's the exact interior color combination I'm thinking of for my F430 coupe when it comes -- but I can't decide between the natural tan (that's what you have right?) and the lighter tan. I'm thinking black paint, black carpets, tan daytona seats, black inserts, black stitching and no piping. Do you have any high rez photos to share of the interior at all ? Shoot me a PM or email if you'd prefer to send that way. Thanks!

3. Matt550

Matt550 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Littleton Colorado
    Full Name:
    Matt M.

Very nice choice on the color combo, my favorite. Hope to see you driving around town some time. Enjoy

Matt