News

Any DIY guys here?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by recoil, May 20, 2020.

1. recoil

recoil Formula Junior

Sep 7, 2007
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I have a F430 in Hampton. I'd love to become more familiar with doing more self maintenance. Anyone somewhat nearby who wouldn't mind an apprentice hanging out watching and learning?

YouTube videos are great but may not be as fun and instructive.

I'll bring the pizza and beer.

Steve

2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Steve,

There is a DIY thread in the 360/430 forum at the top of that section. Good luck in your search for some hang out time.
    The NOVA area used to meet once a year in Great Falls for DIY get together, good times.

Caphill and pilotoCS like this.
  3. Freerange

Freerange Rookie

Feb 8, 2020
    Full Name:
    Gregory Weate
    Hi Steve, I'm in Virginia Beach and have been learning and working on my 328. So far I've adjusted the clutch pedal, radio update, replaced fuel injectors and accumulator, and currently updating some of the lighting to led.
    We could be each others apprentices, or just drink your beer. haha

Caphill likes this.
  4. recoil

recoil Formula Junior

Sep 7, 2007
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Would love to see your 328! I'll PM you.

Steve

5. bluesubielover

Apr 18, 2019
    Chesapeake, VA
    Full Name:
    Carl Von Mosch
    Good afternoon guys. I’m a professional technician and service manager in the Chesapeake area that has finally joined the F club. I just acquired a 87 mondial cabriolet and love it. I have quite the array of tools and a lot of repair experience along with lifts at my shop that are available when needed. Let’s connect soon and keep in touch for repair and social gatherings of our great cars.

Freerange, DocBasilone and Caphill like this.