Any FF owners in Hawaii? | FerrariChat

Any FF owners in Hawaii?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by andyrichter, May 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    I am considering an FF to use on Oahu and was wondering if anyone can share their ownership experience. I have seen one FF in the Ward area at a sports rehab center across from the old Sport’s Authority. Thank you for any input.

2. papou

papou Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    plantation Fla
    Full Name:
    daniel ross
    Nowhere to use it and enjoy it, and remember the police are very anti mainlanders.

3. C50

C50 Formula 3

Aug 19, 2016
    There’s a long thread in the Hawaii section about ownership in general. The opinions range as one would expect.
    My take: if you want, get
    Front lift helps and parking can be suspect enough that planning ahead/being flexible with bailing may save you a door ding.

4. nmcclure

nmcclure Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2014
    TX
    Haha I thought about bringing one over...would be easy strapping the oc1 to the roof!

5. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    You are, of course, aware of:

FWIW: I have that dream to travel around the world and bring my FF with me, and that includes a 60-day stay on Maui....

6. monkiboy48

monkiboy48 Rookie

Feb 22, 2012
    Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Chad
    We have a Ferrari club of America chapter here in Hawaii. You should attend one of our drives to talk story. What are your specific questions?

Thanks

Way2fast likes this.