Any Good ferrari mechanics in St Louis area? | FerrariChat

Any Good ferrari mechanics in St Louis area?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by rezone, Jul 8, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rezone

rezone Rookie

Dec 25, 2005
    Need to get some engine work done on a 89 328gts soon. Want no issues and quality work. Not looking to get ripped off as well. Thanks, Cliff

2. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i am not an owner yet, however i do know of a couple of good mechanics, from people who have ferraris who have recommended them. first is bentley st. louis, who about a year ago became factory authorized for ferrari service. the other one is reid vann, who does a lot of work on porsche's and mercedes benz, however he does do ferrari as well, and from what i have heard he does very good work. reid vann is located on manchester about a mile or 2 west of brentwood.

3. rezone

rezone Rookie

Dec 25, 2005
    thanks Scott, Do you have a business name and/or ph# for Reid Vann?

4. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    www.reidvann.com this site has everything you need to know. the phone number is 314-968-4100. glad to help, is the 328 the only f-car you have?

5. rezone

rezone Rookie

Dec 25, 2005
    yes I only have the 328 gts because it is clearly my favorite ferrari! red/tan, 56k, all original that I bought this past winter. are you looking for a f-car and which model do you want?

6. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    im interested in one, ive got some extra money laying around, and i am joining the fca within the next week or two. i came close to buying a rolls royce, however i stopped and thought, if im going to spend this amount of cash on a car, i want the right one. but, in the meantime, im constantly looking, waiting for the right deal to come around.

7. hardsports

hardsports Karting

Jul 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Brett
    You might also want to try the guys at Bentley Maserati in the Chesterfield Valley. They are also authorized Ferrari Factory service. Good guys too.

8. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Yeah, the guys at bentley are great. You may also want to check out Autos of Europe, at Manchester and 141, I don't know if they even do Ferrari, however they are another independent that I have heard good things about. Good luck!

9. ferrarimech

ferrarimech Rookie

Aug 2, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Tim Wood
    I would appreciate the opportunity to talk about the problem you are having with the 328. I'm the service manager for Ferrari Service of St. Louis(Bentley St. Louis). Just give me a call when it's convenient and we can come up with a plan on what's wrong and how we should take care of it. It doesn't cost anything to talk about it. All I want is an opportunity to earn your business. Quality work. No rip-off.

636-449-0309

10. doubld

doubld Rookie

Jul 9, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Don Davis
    I have owned 6 Ferraris. currently own a 430 Coupe and Spider. All of my cars have been serviced by Tim Wood at Bentley. He knows what he is doing. Give him a call.

Don Davis

11. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    My car was serviced at Bentley/Maserati STL when I lived in MO.
    They are excellent from my experience.

Ron

12. dancer

dancer Rookie

Sep 3, 2006
    i would give jon huber a call this guy builds modular race engines for professional dragsters.he has a svo that does the quarter in under nine seconds at 149 mph.i would highly reccomend him to any owner of a high dollar auto. 314-713-1249

13. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    lol, huber may know his mustangs, but a Ferrari is far from a Mustang....lol I have worked on botha nd they are no where near the same. I will vouch for Bentley as well. I detail cars for alot of Bentley customers who have had work done and they always seem happy.