Any one going to see the JGTC Ferraris? | FerrariChat

Any one going to see the JGTC Ferraris?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Chevarri, Jul 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chevarri

Chevarri Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2003
    In a rose bush.
    Full Name:
    J'aime
    Not sure if this belongs here or in Racing, but it is F-car related, and I thought might belong here a little more than in racing. I recently found out that the JGTC series will be headed over towards the states, and was curious as to know whether or not any one from F-chat was going to attend. JGTC or Japan Grand Touring Championship is a GT series class of racing that is in Japan, but will be in Californias Speedway in a few months. A 550 and a cpl of 360s will be racing, and thought it might interest a few of you. Not to mention it's a whole type of racing that is not found here until now.

http://www.jgtcusa.net/home.html

2. EspritSE

EspritSE Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2003
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Craig
    I'll make the trip just for the Raybrig NSX. The JGTC 360s look a little 'off' to me. I dig the 550 though.

Craig

3. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    This is really incredible racing and with VERY aggressive driving, I don't understand why more aren't involved with watching it. It looks awesome to me. I would LOVE the day that this becomes as popular as that stupid boring (AHHH LOOK DADDY A WRECK. HE WAS GOING IN A CIRCLE AND WRECKED. DAAA hey dad is it my turn with mom yet?) NASCAR.

Just my little ol' opinion.

4. EspritSE

EspritSE Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2003
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Agee, JGTC has to be some of the most entertaining 'road-racing' around. Hopefully, it draws enough interest in the U.S. to stick around....

5. kennyyellow360

kennyyellow360 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    The O.C.
    I just ordered my tickets.

6. h22gordo

h22gordo Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    So. Cal.
    Full Name:
    Gordan
    I will be there as well!