Any owners in the Wichita, KS area? | Page 15 | FerrariChat

Any owners in the Wichita, KS area?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by NSXER, Jan 29, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bjhunt1975

bjhunt1975 Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2006
    ICT
    Full Name:
    B.J.
    He does whatever surface you need. Specifically automobiles though. Not sure on the disassembling of wheels. If there are tricks to them I'd have to ask specifically.

2. NSXER

NSXER Formula 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Kansas
    That is going to look amazing!
    You might want to powdercoat the wheels. Colors are a little more limited but they will not scuff as bad.

Brian

3. speedypinoy

speedypinoy Karting

Oct 18, 2006
    Wichita
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Where in Augusta? If you could pry doug's lambo out, I'll definitely want to be there to see it!

4. stopltracr

stopltracr Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    Are you talking about the WFO Guys show in Augusta? If so, this show isn't until 8/2. Here is a list of some of the shows in the area.

http://www.mulvanemarauders.com/Event.asp

I think this weekend in Augusta is the Grasshopper Festival which has a much smaller car show. The WFO one is the one on State Street with lots of cars.

5. NSXER

NSXER Formula 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Kansas
    I was talking about the WFO show....you are right, I was incorrect.
    Anyone want to road trip it down to the Winfield show?

Brian

6. speedypinoy

speedypinoy Karting

Oct 18, 2006
    Wichita
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Which day and what time?

7. stopltracr

stopltracr Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    I can't make it to the Winfield show but I'm definitely down for the WFO show in Augusta. My wife is from there and we lived out there for a few years. I've put cars in the show a few years and it's a good time. We just have to be sure we get on the West side of the street so we're in the shade for most of the show.

8. Compensating

Compensating Karting

Apr 11, 2007
    Wichita, KS
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I'm down.. just keep me in the loop!

9. Johnny Rockit

Johnny Rockit Karting

May 10, 2008
    I went over to the West and Central get together with Darell last nite. Looks like that will grow as the summer goes on.
    Brian, I'm coming your way today. Don't know exactly where the car show is at, but hey this is Kansas so I figure I can wing it..

10. bjhunt1975

Jul 22, 2006
    ICT
    Full Name:
    B.J.
    Central and West, Central and West....crap, I was at Central and Ridge and couldn't find anybody. Maybe I should learn how to read next week...BJ

11. Axtellboy

Axtellboy Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 15, 2006
    Wichita, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Well, fellas, I am out of commission for a couple of months, it appears. We found some serious engine issues (unrelated to the supercharger), and it's going to take some time to get everything fixed. (Rather than going into details here, I'll fill you in on the details at our next get-together.)

In the posts above, we talked about setting the first Saturday of the month as the standing date to meet. I won't be able to make it this Saturday, but I wanted to remind the group, if you still want to do that.

12. stopltracr

stopltracr Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    Sorry to hear about the engine problems. I can probably make it this wekend if anyone else is interested. I'll know for sure tomorow.

13. bjhunt1975

Jul 22, 2006
    ICT
    Full Name:
    B.J.
    not gonna make it this time....family time.

14. Axtellboy

Axtellboy Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 15, 2006
    Wichita, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Allen
    As noted in my last post in the Wichita Breakfast thread, if any of you want a "history" of the group, take a glance through this thread.