Any pen collectors | FerrariChat

Any pen collectors

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by PaulC, Aug 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PaulC

PaulC Formula 3

Feb 11, 2003
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Paul
  2. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    This pen was introduced in the latest ROSSO. I collect, I mean use pens everyday, and thinking to get it, but want to see the actual one.

Next time I'm at North Park Mall, I'll check into the shop only sells pens.

3. gentry

gentry Guest

I LOVE pens. I collect pens. I current have a collection of around 37 pens from fountains to ball, etc. Love pens. There is NOTHING quite like writing on a fine piece of linen paper with the perfect pen.

I also collect antique and rare and specialty papers in leatherbound folios (diaries basically).

OK, its a wierd obsession, but geez, come on. I probably have a 7 series-worth of pens sitting in my chest.

4. gentry

gentry Guest

ok, is anyone else excited about this photo? *shiver*

5. Kevallino

Kevallino Formula 3

Feb 10, 2004
    Mid-Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Not a collector per se, but I have two Watermans, a Parker Centennial, a Pelikan 880 and a Mont Blanc 149 that get used in the ordinary course.

Use an Edson or the 149 for a couple weeks and those little rollerballs will seem like skinny junk!!

Just found a blue Ferrari pen from Montegrappa as well so going to see about that one too. I really need at least one of these! Probably should find that Omas 348 Challenge FP as well now that I have the 348.

Cheers
    Kevin