Any thought about a National FCHAT Meet | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Any thought about a National FCHAT Meet

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 360CS, Mar 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    How about the Italian festival at Donnington Sept 11-12?

2. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    count me in ave you got a car yet what you after

3. ferrari355gtb

ferrari355gtb Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    R
    Sounds like a good date and loaction. Would like to meet before hand and all go for a drive before just parking up at Donnington.

There's nothing better than watching people's faces as 5 Ferrari's drive past (NW driveouts) but with say more than 20 it would be fantastic. Also be able to see who's got the loudest Tubi !!

Rick

4. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    an overnighter ?

5. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Steve,

Went to have a poke around it yesterday. All seems okay, but for one reason and another, it will still be a few weeks.

I can't wait.....

6. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Now that's not a bad idea!

7. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    What are you getting next Stig ?

8. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
  9. Garyh

Garyh Karting

Jan 10, 2004
    national meet sounds good!

10. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    I go to car meets on the Petrolheads sites, there alot of fun with a large turn out of cars from Skylines,Scubs,yanks,and now ferraris and Lambos.Our local meet is at Stension bubble its a pub in the countryside by a cannal.There is a huge turn out and a realy great day with lots of cars ang girls. What i like about these meets is that every ones into every ones cars, and if you want a ride ask, last month i had a ride and even drove in a 2001 Corvett, bloody fast, inturn i gave the dude a ride in a ferrari and my girl frend took the Diablo, inwhich i gave a guy a ride in who took me in his 1000bhp R34 skyline, WOW! Its good to go to car meets with different types of cars, i had afew people chatting to me saying that its unusual for ferraris to take part in events like this, Shame!, i think its the above every one else image given of by some Ferrari owners.
    I wonder if any F Chat meet will be run and taken over by UKFOC?? If so it will no doubt be a sleepy ocasion. But if it is being run by F.chat (fine line i know)i will come with me mates in there cars.....that would be great. Seems to me that certain folk think that there is no ferrari life outside the owners club, when indeed there is alot of ferrari owners like my self who love ferraris and going to meets other than the ones run by bloody clubs, i have many frends who have ferraris including an F50 who would love to go to exotic car meets that are not specific car club meets.If you do get the opotunity to go to a general petrolheads meet, go its refreshing to be with other types of performance cars, but becourse you are in a ferrari dont thnk you will be the star of the show becourse you wont, you will be part of it.

11. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Stig sir she looks a beauty,more pics when you get your hands on the car,

cheers
    Dale.

12. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    hey chaa did you go to stanford hall

13. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Wilco Captain Dale!

14. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Stig i looked into hagley hall as a venue and when i rang the sponsors of this event there reply was(what motor show)now they have it advertised in the paper for a weekend in july,will pay a visit and see if i can attempt to speak to a human being,will post pic's up so you guys can see all the dealers that attend and get some phone no's off people,then if anyone wants to have a meet there next year il post up when ive had a word with organiser's,the ferrari dealers is only 100 yds down the road so can give them a visit,good pubs to,

cheers
    Dale.