Any tuners for the new QUATTROPORTE? | FerrariChat

Any tuners for the new QUATTROPORTE?

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by advan24r, Jan 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. advan24r

advan24r Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    Been looking high and low and can't find a decent website that sells parts especially body kits, and performance for the new Quattroporte.

Does Leo Nardo even have a website as well?

2. CarrozzeriaDesign

Jun 23, 2004
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    We spoke with the North American importer of Leo Nardo, P-FACTOR Automotive. They informed us that the official worldwide LeoNardo site will launch by end of February.

The current product line concentrates on the 4200 Coupe/Spyder. For the Quattroporte, only wheels are currently available.

3. Kewpie

Kewpie Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    canada
    Full Name:
    !
    the Quattroporte is quite beautiful by itself.

adding a bodykit to it, would be like adding stuff to the mona lisa, and the real leonardo da vinci may not approve.

perhaps interesting, but why? further, i have not seen any.

i can understand a little personalisation for cookie cutter styling cars but the QP is quite exclusive already.

performance upgrade is always welcome though.

4. CarrozzeriaDesign

Jun 23, 2004
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Leo Nardo Quattroporte exhaust just got released...

5. udalmia

udalmia Guest

details/video?

6. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    #6 WILLIAM H, Feb 18, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    i have to say, that we took delivery of our qp on friday, feb. 11. i am amazingly impressed with the car. i also have an 04 360 coupe. if i was to have you sit in both passenger seat and close your eyes, i think you would be hard presed to tell the two apart. even though this is bad news for ferrari, it speaks highly of the maserati qp. even though this is my wife's everyday car so far, she loves it. i keep trying to get her to drive my bmw 760 instead, but she won't even consider it. that says about as much as can be said about the maserati qp.

8. Cavallini

Cavallini Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003

Precisely.

Forza,

Cavallini