Anybody drink box wine? | FerrariChat

Anybody drink box wine?

Discussion in 'Drink, Smoke, and Fine Dining' started by UroTrash, Jan 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    #1 UroTrash, Jan 22, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. sduke

sduke Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2003
    The Hub City, Texas
    Full Name:
    Steven D
    #2 sduke, Jan 22, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    LOL!!!

I don't drink much box wine......but I am an ardent consumer of the fine wines dicussed and compared here:

www.bumwine.com

I find the comparison section especially usefull. Here is a sample of the informative and illustrative nature of the site:

"The great street wines are pretty much evenly priced, and range between $1.10 and $2.80, depending on the tax and transportation costs in your area. Of course, with all five, the first sip is always the foulest. You will feel a trail of flames all the way down your esophagus and into your stomach. We do not recommend chugging any of these beverages, but you don't want to drink too slow or it will get piss warm. The bottle tells you to serve very cold, and we recommend heeding those words. Nobody in any of our tests dared to drink more than 750 mL, and we do not recommend even that much. Go with the 375 mL bottle where avaliable, and see how that sits with you before proceeding. Anything more and you are risking a black out. Don't drink too much of any of these or you might find yourself at the local middleschool sniffing bicycle seats. You may even worship the sun."

Ahhhhh. the sweet smell of vomit and unconsciousness.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login