Anyone besides Nextel have unlimited? | FerrariChat

Anyone besides Nextel have unlimited?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Artherd, Mar 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    I pay $130/mo for unlimited cell on my Nextel (to/from anywhere.)

The toruble is, I can't keep it because my RF amp will only work with PCS/GSM/CDMA/etc. Basically everyone BUT Nextel.

I use the phone a lot, average 4k minuites with some months more. Any suggestions? Nobody else seems to offer unlimited :(

2. GTO84

GTO84 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    I... have nextel also, and have unlimited incoming. Don't know the answer to your question but what's an rf amp (radio frequency?) and whats it have to do with your phone?

3. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    The cell phone is not my favorite electronic devices that I carry but it is a necc. evil. I have Metro PCS, for $47 and some change I get unlimited local and long distance with caller ID and VM, no fancy features such as text and internet. It is true unlimited, it doesn't matter how many minutes I use, nor does the bill give of my mintues used. Oh wait.. I don't get a bill! Just a text message saying that $47 is due within 10 days. It does it just perfectly for my needs. I get coverage throughout Califelony except in line of sight issues with mountans. The ONE drawback is that their system is digital, it will not allow your phone to kick down to analog to grab some coverage with towers that are not updated.
    Additionally, there are no customer service operators, their system is automated, so there are no pesky customer service people to transfer you into oblivion.