Anyone deal with San Francisco Sports Car? | FerrariChat

Anyone deal with San Francisco Sports Car?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by canadianferrarista, Oct 14, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. canadianferrarista

canadianferrarista Formula 3

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    I was hoping someone could help me.
    I talked to Brad Goldstone at SF Sports Car. He seems like a very nice, reputable & honest business person.
    I am looking at a couple of different F cars he has for sale.

I have bought 2 Ferrari in the US in the past year, one from Steve Harris Imports and one from Straightline in Dallas.
    I have had very good experiences.

I thank anyone commenting on this in advance.

2. jet

jet Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Bay Area
    Brad is a class act. There aren't many as informed and knowledgeable as him in that business.

3. Vraiment

Vraiment F1 Rookie

Jul 7, 2009
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Vraiment
    check your PM

4. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    1000 Thanks.

5. Chrigel

Chrigel Formula Junior

Sep 23, 2005
    I have bought several cars from Brad over the years and you could not deal with a nicer and more honest guy.

Brad is great to deal with and you can trust him 100%.

6. xs10shl

xs10shl Formula 3

Dec 17, 2003
    San Francisco
    Ive known and done business with Brad over the last several years. Most recently I sold two cars through SF sports cars. I would not hesitate to to business with Brad as I find him to be honest and reputable.

I would expect that if you've done business as long as Brad has there's bound to be someone who feels he got screwed for some reason or another - there is no pleasing some people - but I honestly have not heard of any such stories. Pretty amazing considering the large number of self centered, conceited customers he's had to juggle during his tenure at Ferrari of San Francisco.

7. djantlive

djantlive Formula 3

Jun 30, 2005
    Hard to find honesty and a fellow car enthusiast in car sales these day. They usually just want to make a sale. SFSC is much more than making a deal that benefit only the dealer. They are more interested in building a relationship with the customer. I think they will be around. I am going there this Saturday. Be happy to help u check out any car there.

8. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Every comment that everyone has made just confirms my gut feeling I had about Brad in speaking with him yesterday.

I live in Calgary and when I left him a message, he actually called me back within a short time.

I am very reassured in dealing with him and buying a Ferrari from him in the near future.

Thanks again fellow Ferraristas

9. Financialman

Financialman Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    San Jose CA
    Full Name:
    Dan Carpenter
    Another A+ for Brad, very trustworthy!

10. hiros

hiros Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2007
    NorCal
    Another happy customer of Brad here. Highly recommeded.

11. malcolmb

malcolmb Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2002
    San diego
    Full Name:
    Malcolm Barksdale
    I have done business with Brad and his store and would not hesitate to recommend him.
    Malcolm

12. ARED4RE

ARED4RE Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    I have done business with Brad for over 10 years including recent sale of a Maserati. Very satisfied every time.

13. 4RE886

4RE886 Formula 3

Feb 10, 2009
    California
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Brad is thorough, honest and a class act. We are fortunate to have a great resource to buy cars or even get advice on cars. Best of luck on your search for another Ferrari.

14. canadianferrarista

Jan 16, 2010
    Calgary, Ab. Canada
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Thanks again guys.
    I am sure I will be dealing with Brad on my next Ferrari purchase.

15. thoang

thoang Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 12, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Tuan Hoang
    He's a class act all the way!

16. kouroshoo7

kouroshoo7 Formula 3

Jul 21, 2007
    Full Name:
    Kourosh
    +1 all of the above!

17. ferrari_jjc

ferrari_jjc Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2004
    Spoke to Brad recently regarding a purchase and he was very responsive whether it was through email or by phone. I would trust, that if the purchase goes through, it would be a very smooth transaction.

18. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    I finally got a chance to run by SF Sports Cars last week and I was very impressed. They have a nice selection of interesting cars, a clean showroom and service area, and Brad was as knowledgeable and gentlemanly as always (spending a lot of time showing their many cars and discussing their details and history).

19. carlcvw7

carlcvw7 Rookie

Sep 8, 2009
    Palo Alto, CA, USA
    Full Name:
    Carl Van Wey
    I agree; I bought an '02 360 from Brad 2 yrs ago at a very fair price and have been delighted with the car and have put on 30K daily driver + week end miles. Also had recent suspension service from Ted in their service dept with excellent improvement in handling. Service was much faster than at the dealership.

Carl

20. modenaboy

modenaboy Karting

Nov 17, 2003
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Gordie
    Just wanted to throw in a +1 as well. Everyone there is excellent, in every way.

I bought two cars from Brad back when he worked at FSF up in Marin, and he was awesome, as were the cars (one was used, one was new).

I have Ted at SFSC do all my maintenance on my Gallardo, Cobra, even my wife's Mini (actually his facility is called Taormina Imports for service, at the same location as SFSC)

Ted is fast, and brilliant - his range is astounding, and he puts incredible care into everything he does.

Brad and Phil are great guys, knowledgable, straight up - and serious car guys.

They are my first stop for any and everything, buying, service. I'm so glad SFSC and Ted are around here, nothing but great things to say.

-- Gordie

21. tonyswfla

tonyswfla Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 2, 2007
    Florida
    any thoughts on their black 328 for sale?

22. milanojess

milanojess Karting

Nov 26, 2007
    sf bay area
    +1 for Brad from here too :)

23. 360brit

360brit Rookie

May 16, 2014
    Calgary, AB
    Full Name:
    Stu
    I know this thread is a bit old, but just wanted to let everyone know that still in 2014 the guys at SFSC are great to deal with. Had a great experience with them, and purchased a great car (2000 Ferrari 360 Modena) with a full service history. Bought the car sight unseen (had a PPI) and the vehicle was as good if not better than described. You wont go wrong dealing with these guys, very trustworthy, and they go the extra mile for you. Just remember to ask if they have the title in hand, otherwise there could be a bit of a delay, as there was for me, for importing into Canada.

A++

24. TAFORZA

TAFORZA Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2008
    San Francisco, USA
    Full Name:
    Tony A.
    Go with Brad G. I am in the business and have dealt with him on many levels. You will not regret it.

25. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Brad is the MAN!!