Anyone ever been involved with the Freemasons? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Anyone ever been involved with the Freemasons?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by jonesn, Feb 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sduke

sduke Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2003
    The Hub City, Texas
    Full Name:
    Steven D
    I was invited into and joined De Molay when I was in my early teens. I probably stayed in for a year or so. We helped with Meals-on-Wheels and the Salvation Army. I don't remember much about the pomp and circumstance of our meetings except that there were always several Masons present to make sure our meetings followed the protocol.

I quit attending the functions about the time I got serious about chasing girls.

I had not even thought about De Molay until I saw the thread. Thanks for the memories.

2. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    I was raised a Catholic and many times the masons came into our church and took part in whatever was going on. I learned from a Mason is that at the lodge they don't talk about religion nor politics.

3. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    Take a 1 dollar bill, using the pyramid draw over the edges with a pencil the star of David. Then you will see that each point of the star will point straight to letters on the latin words, they point exactly at the letters that spell the word Mason. There are many Masons but, there are the Masons.

4. ski_bum

ski_bum Formula 3

Dec 26, 2002
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I know someone who hates them. His workplace was filled with masons, top to bottom. They cling together, he had to constantly fight to advance up. Then they would figure out ways to drive him down. Finally took early retirement.

Why is it that most masons only get to 3rd degree? What's involved in getting to the 33rd level??

5. xavior

xavior Formula 3

Aug 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    I am a Mason. Tokyo Lodge #2. Please don't believe the hype.

6. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Most all of our founding fathers were masons as well as most of our Presidents since...

7. Samimi

Samimi Formula 3

Oct 17, 2005
    North of the 49th
    Full Name:
    S.
  8. Lip Service

Lip Service Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2005
    I've heard some lodges have degrees beyond 33, 100+. 33rd degree ritual involves drinking red wine from a human skull. Supposedly Tony Blair is a 33rd degree Freemason along with Saddam Hussein. Freemasons also landed on the moon: Neil Armstrong. I think he brought his apron up with him. Masons never reveal any secrets for fear of death. Masons are permitted to murder to protect the secrets of the order.

Mozart learned that the hard way. Supposedly Lincoln's assassins were Masons as well.

The reason most masons stay at the 3rd degree is only the chosen/worthy are permitted to advance to learn it's secrets. Once you hit the 7th degree York rite or 13th degree Scottish rite you perform the Royal Arch Ceremony. This is where they reveal the name of the Masonic god Jahbulon.

It is actually a supreme trinity of gods which make one:

Jah: Yaweh Supreme god of the jews

Baal: Canaanite Demon Devil god (sometimes interpreted as Satan)

Osiris: Supreme sun god of Egypt and Lord of the dead

Any Mason that learns of Jahbulon doesn't like to discuss Jahbulon. Masonic lodges are setup with the same structure of occult covens such as the Golden Dawn or Odo Templi Orientis. Of course they're labeled as Fringe Masonry to distance themselves from the likes of Aleister Crowley, Eliphas Levi, and Arthur E Waite.

The idea of Luciferian Masonic Magicians ruling the world is a pretty cool. One hell of a good conspiracy teeheehee. Bible belts extremists love to go about the Masonry's ties to black magic practices and satan worship.