Anyone familiar with this red 355? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Anyone familiar with this red 355?

Discussion in '348/355' started by Chiaro_Slag, Mar 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Robin has first dibs on the car. He was going to ask them what their asking price is. I have also emailed asking for the same info. My only complaint is the black interior - I prefer a lighter color. :)

I have also asked them about the Monaco blue color - I have never heard of that color.

2. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    The Monaco blue looks great. I've also never heard of it.

3. Tyson

Tyson Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2003
    Idaho
    Monaco blue is a Acura NSX color, that looks like NART blue but I could be wrong.

4. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    Thanks man! I think I'm still a few months from being ready actually, so don't let me get in the way. I've been "a few months away" for about 8 months now ;) I keep backing off anytime I see a car I like.. I have the worst pre-sale buyer's remorse imaginable.

Anyway, I called them earlier today and the receptionist said the salesmen just left for a while, so I gave her my info, just expecting a call back. I'll let you know if I find anything out. If you're serious about the car, one avenue you might want to check for information is with Exotic Cars Pittsburgh www.exoticarspittsburgh.com ... They sold this car sometime around April/May of last year, so they should have some records and maybe an opinion about the condition of the car. Good luck!

-R

5. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Awesome Robin, thanks. I haven't heard back from my email earlier either. Good idea about Pittsburgh, thanks!

6. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Hey Slag...

7. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I keep seeing these Azzurro 360's - I think they started making more of these color for the 360's - Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Maybe I should just start saving now for it. :)

The Grigio Alloy is also a nice color.

8. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA