Buy

DFW Anyone from S Cal who moved to Dallas area?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by DiamondDog, Nov 9, 2021.

1. J-P

J-P Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2007
    #26 J-P, Nov 23, 2021 at 12:35 PM
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2021 at 12:42 PM
    Sad, but true. We escaped from LA three years ago and I am already contemplating an exit strategy. Voting Texan does little good now, as the parasites overwhelm the system. I can say we booted the ****-bags from the school board, along with their CRT garbage, here in SL recently. A small, but critical victory.

When the kids are done with school, all bets are off.

To the OP, feel free to PM me if you want to chat. Happy to discuss our experience with the transition.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    And made National news in the process! :D Voting Texan still counts.

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    you in SL?

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    we make national news every few months. Taught me how much media distorts. we’re like Highland Park easy to target.

first was High School girls singing to YouTube/Apple Music rap lyrics repeating the N word.

Then a vocal very small minority pushing CRT. I had one of the opposition candidates to my house and even he wasn’t supporting CRT.

Then stupid District employee said there is an opposing view to the Holocaust, but Media made is sound like District wide policy.

Finally this lawsuit last week outside organization with maybe no citizens supporting talking about individual events of racism.

All cases media reports a beat down of Southlake, yet reality always truth comes out and no fire where the media says smoke.

JLF likes this.
  6. J-P

J-P Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2007
    Yes, Sir.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    Well......2 time loser Beto the dress wearing commy freak is gonna try again. That will be the final nail in the coffin.
    Maybe they’ll all leave California and we can move there and turn that place around. Santa Barbara would suit me fine.