Anyone going to Le Mans this year ? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Anyone going to Le Mans this year ?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by exiges, Mar 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Blackspider

Blackspider Karting

Mar 2, 2004
    Friday is good, open pit lane and the drivers parade in the late afternoon/evening in the old town. Any preferences for a meeting venue? How about the bar opposite the shampoo tent that overlooks the track and pit exit at midday?

2. mal

mal Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2004
    Kent
    Is it not better to meet somewhere that we can bring the cars? Or will the drink be taking over at Midday!

3. Blackspider

Blackspider Karting

Mar 2, 2004
    if you want to meet somwhere with cars, better meeting earlier in the week, particularly if you have a campsite marked out. Friday is really busy with people arriving and pitching. If you fancy a pre-event meet how about meeting during the Prequalifing weekend?

I will be in Beausejour, near the Porsche curves from late Tuesday, always welcome to swing by for a beer. There a plenty of Le Mans nuts from the Club Arnage forum there as well.

4. Blackspider

Blackspider Karting

Mar 2, 2004

5. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    It looks like 355fiorano and I will be heading down on Wednesday evening.

We shall have w wee dram in Paris celebrating anything we can think of before heading down to Le Mans on early Thursday morning. If possible we will meet smpaton on the way down that morning for a three party convoy. Any other Fchatters are welcome to join.

Arrangements are being made for us to stay in town like last year. So as long as the car doesn't suffer from gremlins like last year, I shall be up for drives/meet ups from then.