Anyone got HighRes's of their Cars? | FerrariChat

Anyone got HighRes's of their Cars?

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by 99355F1, Mar 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 99355F1

99355F1 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    CG
    I've been looking through threads, and I was wondering if anybody had some high-res pics of their cars. (I don't want pics like from highresautoimages etc, but personal photos type of thing). Doesn't have to be F-Cars. Thanks.

Email is [email protected]
    Thanks

[or if you're trying to host them, www.imageshack.us is a good place]

2. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
  3. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    theres some of my dads 308 on www.ferrarirosso.com. great site. lots of other peoples personal cars on there too.

4. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Go ahead, with my blessing.
    Please link them to my website also.

5. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    Odd.. the background of the site says "no hotlinking" all over and I can't click on any of the pics. Is this because of Norton Internet Security? Any suggestions?

6. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    It works fine on my Firefox with Linux
    but today I was just using my cousin's windows Netscape and it says no hotlinking just like you said.
    The no hotlinking appears because of the website host, but I don't know why on some computers and not on others.

As for clicking on pictures, try clicking on the shadow borders of the thumbnails instead of the thumbnails themselves.

I think I'm just going to get rid of the shadows, because they screw up a lot with Internet Explorer.

7. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    I am now on my Firefox (same machine) and it's showing the same stuff but now I can click on the thumbnails. When I click on the thumbnails it goes to the "no hotlinking" graphic. IRRIRTATING!!! And they look like such nice pics too..

[​IMG]

8. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    I was looking at the 95mb.com support forum and it mentions something about Norton Internet security software messing up hotlinking.

Here is the link
    http://webmastercool.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1255

My computer is being a poop and won't let me copy and paste but it gives you steps to getting rid of this.
    Hope it works.
    If not when I get home later tonight I can email you the pictures.

9. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    Yeah, I turned off NIS and it worked.. everything looked much better! I still had to click on the borders to see the pics, but otherwise it was great.

10. Mr Iceman

Mr Iceman Karting

Mar 3, 2004
    Canterbury, England
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I've got some pics on my website as well,

http://www.scottymakin.co.uk/

How Hi-Res do you need them, most of the pics are originally 3264x2176 pixels before I downsize them for the website.

Cheers
    Scotty

11. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    that's good.

12. iceburns288

iceburns288 Formula 3

Jun 19, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles M.
    I have a 3000x2000 or some-odd pixels of a closeup of the Cavallino...

I've taken 3000 pictures with my SLR, odds are 10 precent or so have Ferraris in them.

iceburns288@gmail if you're interested, I can supply thumbnails of lots of them, just give me a preferred angle etc and I can find it (I've taken tons of the 360)

13. 99355F1

99355F1 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    CG
    Thanks for the sites all.

Iceburns- thanks for the offer, but not thanks, I got some great pics now. Man, the first time I read your post I thought you were saying "3000 pics of my SLR" (as in M.Benz) and my jaw dropped. Haha.

14. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C

If you want them I have alot of high-resolution pictures from last Saturday's breakfast.

15. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    I'll take up that offer! check your email