Anyone in Ahwatukee area? Ride for teen on birthday? | FerrariChat

Anyone in Ahwatukee area? Ride for teen on birthday?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by PV Dirk, Jul 3, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PV Dirk

PV Dirk F1 Veteran

Jul 26, 2009
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    My girlfriends son is turning 14 on July 19th, Sunday. He is a big car nut and into sports, soccer and track himself. My car is apart for service and at my home in Oregon. I was wondering if anyone, any model Ferrari might be interested in giving him a short ride on his birthday? Nothing fast, just the look, smell and feel of a Ferrari for an enthusiast. They are near Chandler and 32nd. If I find someone willing I'd still need to get his mothers approval and would put you in touch. I won't be there that weekend. Please PM me if this might be of interest to you.

Thank you,

Dirk

2. Under PSI

Under PSI F1 Rookie

May 13, 2005
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I'm just down the road from there and may be able to do it. My GF is pregnant and due any day now. Depending on how that goes, I'll see if I can help.

3. AZ-Giallo

AZ-Giallo Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    David
    Does he know about the monthly gathering? First Saturday every month. Info here:
    scuderiasouthwest.com

4. PV Dirk

PV Dirk F1 Veteran

Jul 26, 2009
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    I did not know about the gathering so hopefully I'll be there some first saturday.

5. PV Dirk

PV Dirk F1 Veteran

Jul 26, 2009
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    Jim,

Congratulations, I'm a few months behind you, due in November. Family first!