Anyone know a 330 GTC in Azzurro blue for sale?

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by suleyman, Apr 6, 2018.

1. suleyman

suleyman Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 22, 2014
    Seriously looking for a factory original azzurro (light blue) 330 GTC. I know these are rare, but at least 16 s/n listed as such on f-register, that weren't color changed from original. So I am hoping to get lucky with a quality specimen and an owner willing to sell. Appreciate any help.

I found this one listing in maranello of all places, but dealer states the restoration and service records are mysteriously unavailable, so extremely hesitant to pursue. Plus, the vehicle seems to be a bit on the tired side, but still gorgeous. Pictures worth looking at!

http://www.maranellopurosangue.com/en/maranello-purosangue/ferrari-330-gtc-detail

2. 375+

375+ F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    I looks like it is almost next door to Auto Toni on the Abetone, there must be some connection.

3. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    The dealer Purosangue has nothing to do with Toni Auto. The dealer is Gabriele Candrini, a very nice Italian gentleman who has been aorund for decades. He used to be in the city of Modena but has moved his shop a couple years ago to Via Abetone Inferiore in Maranello, 2 mins from the factory gate.

Marcel Massini