Anyone know a good way to find NYC parking garages that take exotics? | FerrariChat

Anyone know a good way to find NYC parking garages that take exotics?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by JasonSpidey, May 24, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JasonSpidey

JasonSpidey Karting

Nov 8, 2010
    Hey everyone—

Does anyone on here know a good way to find out which NYC parking garages accept exotic cars and which ones don't? I've lost track of the number of times I've been looking for parking and pulled into a garage only to have the garage attendant wave me off like I was a leper.

(Primarily looking for midtown and UES/UWS Manhattan recommendations, but really, would love to know any tricks or hacks or hints for anywhere in the city.)

2. FFmaybe

FFmaybe Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2014
    PaddockNYC

3. angrybanker

angrybanker Rookie

Jun 27, 2019
    +1 - anyone know of non-valet (assigned) monthly options? otherwise I might literally have to move out of manhattan when I pull the trigger.

4. JOEA2

JOEA2 Formula 3

Feb 2, 2006
    Staten Island, N.Y./ Sea Girt,N.J.
    Full Name:
    Joe A
    I live at 880 Fifth Ave. We have a garage with mature attendants. Never a problem.

Joe

5. AlexBen

AlexBen Rookie

Dec 8, 2019
    Look at waterside plaza. It’s a self parking with large spots and reasonably priced. It’s not far from midtown even walking

angrybanker likes this.
  6. kimwizzzuuu

kimwizzzuuu Karting

Aug 26, 2018
    new york
    Full Name:
    Kim
    Garage under Mercedes House is assigned spot non valet operated by Park Kwik.

angrybanker likes this.
  7. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    The battery garage used to assign spots for exotics on the ground floor. Was a carrera gt there for a while

8. ColGraves

ColGraves Karting

Aug 1, 2017
    Cos Cob, CT
    Full Name:
    C.T. Graves
    Take a look at Hagerty Garage + Social near the Bedford Hills train station in Katonah. Some seriously good cars there, and well run operation.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

9. veelangs

veelangs Formula Junior

Sep 27, 2021
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Vee
    Paddock is good up near Carnegie, Automotion on 24th street is where I keep my P car. I got a good deal for 400$ a month but the rates are going back up, my big draw to that place is that it's a robotic garage so no one touches your car, a computer brings it out of the carousel to the garage door. It's broken A LOT, but since it's not my daily, waiting an extra 15 minutes or so for the attendant to figure out what's going on isn't the biggest issue in my mind, the peace of mind of knowing no one can mess with your car is worth it to me.

10. veelangs

veelangs Formula Junior

Sep 27, 2021
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Vee
    Also second this, I live nearby and there's so many floors to this place you can park and be reasonably confident about leaving an exotic there as well. Go near the top, but just keep an eye out to not park under any pipes as rust water can be a thing. Or feel free to cover, they don't care there

11. fastricky

fastricky Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2021
    Full Name:
    rich buceta
    GMC/Savoy Parking, 118 E 86th St, 212-831-2700, gmcparking.com

12. Newjoint

Newjoint Formula 3

Jan 17, 2016
    115 east 75th street
    Parkandlex Parking
    Kept 3 vehicles there and a motorcycle
    Excellent service

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

13. johndong888

johndong888 Rookie

Jun 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    John Dong
    I go in thru Lincoln Tunnel and I use LAZ parking exclusively now. It’s sooo convenient to enter and to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk