Anyone know Dearing Automotive?TUCSON | FerrariChat

Anyone know Dearing Automotive?TUCSON

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by AZ Ferrari Man, Jun 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AZ Ferrari Man

May 5, 2004
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    AJ
    Hey guys, I have an Audi and was wondering since my warrenty was off if this place is reputable. I have a A4, but they are know for Ferrari's, anyone know how their work is or how they treat people? It is Dearing Automotive on Ft. Lowell. The Audi dealership wont take outside warranty's so my choices are limited. Thanks.

Andrew

2. severtecher

severtecher Karting

May 1, 2004
    Tucson AZ USA
    Full Name:
    Kevin Fox
    AzMan, there is a subject I know about. Bob worked on my wifes MB 380 and 560 for a period of several years until we sold them.. He is a smart guy and does good business. You get what you pay for so bring money. He always has fun cars to look at in the shop. I am an A&P Mechanic so I stick to simple stuff like airplanes. I would recommend Dearing Automotive.

3. azcarguy

azcarguy Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2003
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Marc
    In case you were still wondering, I have used Bob Dearing to perform PPIs on a few europeans and he recently inspected my 911s prior to its sale. They do good work and you pay for it! I recommend him highly.

Marc