Anyone know this 355 - Manhattan Beach, CA? | FerrariChat

Anyone know this 355 - Manhattan Beach, CA?

Discussion in '348/355' started by SEAL2CC, Jul 24, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SEAL2CC

SEAL2CC Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2005
    This car has been on the market it appears, for awhile..16.5k miles. Appeared in FML last September:

""F355 SPIDER, S/N 106976 (1997 USA model). Swaters blue with special order navy blue top and dark blue upper beltline with tan seats and carpets, tan and dark blue top cover. Fresh 30K service with $10K valve guide replacement. Custom Alpine sound system, Tubi exhaust, Challenge grille, Fiorano brakes and custom installed K-40 laser radar detector. Dealer and Tillack serviced including all records. Pilot sports with 80% life. Flawlessly maintained. $100,000 o.b.o. 9/04
    Al Langella, Manhattan Beach, CA

Now on ebay 3rd or 4th time:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4564067810

Is anyone familiar with the car or owner? Any other thoughts appreciated...

Thanks,

Chris

2. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    I know the car. I look at it seriously in June.

It's in excellent condition and Al has been meticulous about the service and care. It's not your average 355 for sure. He is also a very sincere and interesting person.

Nothing is being hidden as far as I could tell.

It's a beautiful color combo as well.

He was asking $105K in June which moved me away quickly as the car was then very overpriced for me despite the extensive services having been done-valves, headers, and cats.

His price now is $88K.

I would say that at that price or close to it it would be a very good deal. If you are interested I would e-mail Al now.

For me it was a toss up between that or a 360 coupe, and I think Monday I am commiting to the 360 coupe.