Anyone know this Diablo??? | Page 11 | FerrariChat

Anyone know this Diablo???

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Dan Ciezniewzky, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dan Ciezniewzky

Dan Ciezniewzky Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis

HAHAH
    not to draw Mitch or others that have PMed me with advice, help, suport, but I preditced this exact "deffence" after the "s**T, maybe he really can buy it, crap....what to attack next, oh ya...you cant afford maintence or insurance or blah blah blah"

just like the NSX thread, when all you can stand on is proven wrong you just find something/anything else. Most of the drive by attackers move on when they are wrong without an applogy, some stick around til the end

the difference between me and all the trolls so many of you target is Im legit and have thick skin. Plus you cant refute what I say as long as its the truth. After awhile most will give up, Ive got no reason to run and hide
    I stand behind everything Ive said, regardless of how other mistook it, I said what I ment and mean what I say, period :)

2. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    ....so I can still fit in the Diablo's seat!!
    Time to watch another '24' show on DVD.
    Any other 24 fans here?

3. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    at 7:10PM... off to work out...

at 7:14PM... Finished the workout. and off to watch TV...

Now that's a regimen I could do! 1 question... Did you shower too?

4. LMP234

LMP234 Formula 3

May 8, 2004
    TN
    Full Name:
    Leon
    Hey Dan,

Nope they didn't pay for any of it. I also live in a $750 a month 300k condo in the heart of downtown Atlanta where I work directly under the CEO of an investment bank and Vice Chairman of the company I work for. But of course, thats just for the summer. Remember, you live at home. I doubt you pay 700 a month, probably just fishing for respect. Because why on earth would you do that when you could rent an apartment for that price and have some freedom? Oh thats right, your a chump. Did I mention I'm starting my own business that the CEO of a Web Development company looked over and said was a great idea? Did I mention I've already received funding for this venture? Did I mention you live at home?

You also dont have 200k in the bank. We've been over this. Your not fooling anyone. Get yourself laid for once and go away. Nobody here is interested in what you have to say.

Heres something for ya though: You will never own an exotic car and your own house at the same time in your lifetime. I garuntee it.

5. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    What does the kid do?

6. LMP234

LMP234 Formula 3

May 8, 2004
    TN
    Full Name:
    Leon
    Beautiful boat(s) RacerDJ.

7. Westworld

Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    This thread keeps getting funnier and funnier.

8. Westworld

Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    Second that.

9. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Correction: Now done with the work out!

10. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    no $200k in the bank ----> he's just a troll with nothing better to do

$200K in bank and wants to spend his every last cent on a car while living at home and hiding it from his parents -------> he is a bonafide loser

any psych majors that can profile this chump ?

11. LMP234

LMP234 Formula 3

May 8, 2004
    TN
    Full Name:
    Leon
    Beats off alot. Gels hair. Eats breakfast mom makes for him. Butchers english language.

12. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    And, the beat goes on. Meantime, back at Dan's ranch....

I took the trouble to look at that earlier thread on avoiding sales tax in connection with the purchase of a, yep, Diablo. Disregarding for the moment, Dan's 'butler' comment (which he claimed was a joke), as of December, 2005 his rent was.... Zero:

"and yes, thats how I can afford it...no home, no rent, no bills, free food, free laundry, ect ...it is kinda like having a butler LOL!"

Your witness. :)

13. LMP234

LMP234 Formula 3

May 8, 2004
    TN
    Full Name:
    Leon
    Ha.

Allow me to write his response for him:
    "Pfft losar, have nothing bettur to do then red up on me?? I knw you would stup to this levl. But I don care, I liv my life the way I live it, period :) And the only raisin I wrote that was cause my dad didnt charge me rent then but does now, period :D

Christian.
    200k.
    NSX.
    Personal attacks.
    :D
    :)
    >:)
    Roy Cats problems.
    Haters.
    :(
    Allergic to fax machines.
    Elmo.
    Losers.
    Period."

Chump.

14. BOG

BOG Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 30, 2006

Yeah, to make more room to store all that bull****.

15. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    this kid cannot be 22. did he skip k -12 ?

i can see his craiglist post now:

wonted: yeller lamforgini 6.0., less miles, rekords, black inferior, must be one of kind, trade a souped up mr2 of same color plus kash. call me at the kinkos i use to fax

16. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Damn... my search for a 4 minute workout including the shower will have to continue!

17. Westworld

Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    I was actually talking about the BMW post about a kid in Orlando who has an exotic collection at 18 years old provided by the parents.

18. Westworld

Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    Beat me to it. How does a real estate agent in Indianapolis, with one-two years experience if he went to a four-year school, pull in the income he would need? I found this quite off-the-wall.

19. LMP234

LMP234 Formula 3

May 8, 2004
    TN
    Full Name:
    Leon
    Just checked the Lambo boards. They pretty much have the same thoughts on this thread as we do.

Hes not getting any support over there either. Except from Roy, but Roys a classy guy.

20. VK430gt

VK430gt Formula 3
    BANNED

Mar 18, 2006
    Anywhere Anytime
    Full Name:
    VK430GT DUH!!
    After reading this thread for a week, I have come to a conclusion..... DAN, you are an uter idiot! You say you are not an impulse buyer but you claim calling roy 4 times in a day making offers. You call roy an *********. Even though I do not really know roy. I know his reputation, and his reputation is better than you see it. He offers to fly you out from indy to washington state. And you give him a kick in the balls! Dont question roy's integrity because you have no integrity. You do not have money if you decide to paint a lamborghini, and you dont have money if you have that hair. You wont have headroom in your diablo if you have that prick hair, prick. you took to long for the deposit because you dont have $5,000. Take your bull$hit somewhere else.
    Thanks for the crap,
    vic

21. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    Alright guys, let's not get personal. We are just chatting about buying a Diablo 6.0. :)

22. abolfaz

abolfaz Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2005
    Coral Gables
    Are we done yet?

23. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Not hard to believe... Hagerty might even take a policy like that - for a price.

They will not, however, take a 22yo with a $200k car and little else.

24. BOG

BOG Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 30, 2006
    You mean chatting about NOT buying a Diablo. :)

25. Dan Ciezniewzky

Dan Ciezniewzky Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    no clue where you got any of that info