Anyone know where I can buy a Nudie Suit? | FerrariChat

Anyone know where I can buy a Nudie Suit?

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by 3POINT8, Oct 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    I want to be Gram Parsons for Halloween. I searched the internet high and low for a Nudie Suit but can't find anything. Anyone have any hot leads?

DirtyRed likes this.
  2. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    According to a Billboard article, Jaime Nudie (his granddaughter changed her last name) still does custom work. Lead time is four to six weeks. Have you tried Crooked Brook (2-3 weeks lead time) or Alcala's (not as cool, but in stock)? BTW, great choice, love The Flying Burrito brothers. Sadly, few will get the reference.

3. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    thanks for the heads up. i haven't tried any of those places. I'll start with Alcala's. I heard the custom suits can get up to $5k or more. I was hoping to stay around $500 but may be wishful thinking. I agree, i think about 3 to 4 people would get it but the ones that do would have a good laugh

4. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    At that price point, any decent westernwear store should have something in stock or could customize something for you. I've never ordered from Crooked Brook, but a friend of mine did for a the western/rodeo themed party and was very happy with what he got for the money. Since Alcala's is local for me, I just stopped in and bought one of their shirts with embroidered guitars. I'll post it when I get home.

5. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    You could always disinter Porter Wagner.

6. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    Not nearly as cool as Gram's, but an example of what is usually in stock. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login