Anyone like Lucky Brand Jeans? | FerrariChat

Anyone like Lucky Brand Jeans?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Alex_Grim, Mar 24, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Hey guys!! I need some local help at work. I am a manager at Lucky Brand Jeans in Perimeter Mall and we are about to have a great sale. It will be 40% off the entire store for anyone on the forum and 30% off for your friends. All you have to do is contact me via PM or email at [email protected]. I will make sure you get your discount. The presell is tomorrow, which would help me the most. Just go in and have them set the items aside and we will ring them up Thursday morning. We will even ship them to your house for free!! If you can't get in tomorrow the sale is going on for a short time after. It is not a deal offered to just anyone. Contact me and I will make sure you get set up.

Thanks everyone,
    Alex

2. CharlesE

CharlesE Formula 3

Nov 19, 2007
    Johns Creek GA
    Full Name:
    Charles E
    My wife LOVES Lucky Brand. She normally looks afor them at Steain mart, etc.

3. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Charles,

Send her my way. I will get her a deal, better than other places for the newest product.

4. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    they have them at costco for $30 or so. i wear them as they fit my pudgy chassis well. i called my much younger brother to let him know. apparently they are no longer in style.

5. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    The Costco ones are made outside of the United States. They are a slightly different quality, but we still stand behind the name.
    Not to battle your brother on any front, but we were never in "style" It is hard to make a quality jean that has no holes, nothing stand outish in "style". If you want a jean that will hold up, be comfortable, look great in any setting than we are the best out there. Our T-Shirts have bands that many kids don't even know one song on them. We actually are about to get in a shirt that has "If the van is rockin' don't come knocking" on it. It is funny, but my generation has no idea that was actually from a bumper sticker in the 70s. So I think years of quality and history usually wins out over what my peers think is cool from day to day.
    Just my 2 cents from the inside.

6. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    no need to sell me. i wear them.