Anyone live near Kalispell or Missoula, Montana? | FerrariChat

Anyone live near Kalispell or Missoula, Montana?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Alpintourer, Mar 12, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven
    I have a favor to ask...

I'm driving my Toyota Tacoma pickup down the Continental Divide beginning July 8th, 2021. I'm a support vehicle for 4 motorcycles riding from the Canadian border at Roosville to the Mexican Border at Antelope Wells, NM. I'd like to ship the truck by motor carrier in advance of the trip and fly up to meet it. After the estimated 3 week trip I will drive it home to SC.

I'd like to find someone who could receive the truck from the shipping company and have it parked securely (driveway, OK) until I arrive by plane. I can't estimate the lag time between drop off and my picking it up but I would try and keep that time to a minimum. The motorcycles will be arriving on their own (trailer) with a dedicated driver so this would only involve me and the pickup truck.

As a return favor, I'd welcome hosting you near Hilton Head, SC/Savannah, GA should you ever want an Atlantic Coast beach vacation.

Thanks!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

EastMemphis likes this.