Anyone Planing To Drive To Corning This Year. | FerrariChat

Anyone Planing To Drive To Corning This Year.

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by norbert, Jan 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
    Everyone...Such a National Event....When we drove to Corning some years ago now. First time for John on a "road trip" as I remember...Dave and I being veterans of National Drives....Worth more than the thought of doing the drive...My best one for sure....Please just do it this year guys....

2. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
    Moments, history, the hospitality for the region. Sorry for all who may not understand.....that I am just saying based on my experience... You do not want to miss this celebration of Ferrari. After passing more years, if you attend this event...it will be the one that you remember the most....

3. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    what and where is corning?

4. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    FCA national meet in upstate New York. Watkins Glen is the host track. Home of Corning Glass, founded by the Houghton’s.

5. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Thanx a little to far for me

6. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    I guess Benny Goodman is going then Huh

7. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    Well worth the trip if you can get out there. Route 17 across the southern tier of NY is gorgeous in the fall. Watkins Glen is a great track. Sadly, this year’s meet falls during school. As for Benny Goodman, I prefer trad. and bop. Big band and Swing are for the uncool. ;) Waiting for good natured flame thrower in my general direction.

8. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
    Thanks for Benny...Comments else.....Hope your Honda doesn't break down to the store...jesus christ...Where have all the flowers gone...no balls no cigarettes..How do most of these guys even start the engines and drive across the street..Forgive me.. but just being realistic...By the way do you think most of your wives were a virgin

9. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
    Really simple for ever one to understand with the comments with the stupid ed people you ever met to say...Just Blow me. How were these idiots ever successful in the business world..May be just go away for the turd group you muss think you represent...

10. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
    By the way, guess do, if you have an opportunity to be out there...please do it....

11. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Inappropriate posts, rude and offensive. 2-week ban.

12. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    Thanks to the mods.

tifoso2728 likes this.
  13. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Does anyone know Norbert personally? I don't mean this disparagingly though he seems a tad...off. Not sure if that's his normal personality or if age or other conditions are getting the better of him? Well wishes regardless.

tifoso2728 likes this.
  14. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    I don't but , seems like an older cat and I'm good with that. But that was an odd post even for him. Too much left over absinth from the 40s.? just kiddn I don't mind him at all

15. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
    Townshend and Absostone, first of all, from your posts, always thought that your sh_t didn't stink in my opinion...Really it does in my opinion of course....You were always very quick to comment negatively. Please, you can search here and read the posts of who I know and have known in the Ferrari World...If you care to post a may a copa it will not be accepted thing your sh_t doesn't stink in the first place...

16. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    I didn't say anything against you. So whatever

17. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
    Well, it may seem difficult, does any one know the "tight farts" who think their sh_t doesn't stink and they rule the the World on Ferrari. piss. Please sit back and blow sand were sand don't shin my opinion....

18. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Ya know what Norbert , I actually enjoy your posts with the videos of older gen music. And I always reply. But you need to calm down , no one said anything so terrible about you, the posts I and Townsend posted , are like words a bunch of guys would say to one another. NO More No less. Don't worry I wont reply to anything else you ever post. And as far as S+++D++Stink, that would be you... Cause YOU ... have known so many in the Ferrei world. Why don't you post some of that life experience instead of picking on us over what? Cause you post some Benny, and we crack a joke. ? We,, as in every single person on FCHAT would Love Love to hear about your experience in the FERRARi world.

19. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Repeating rude and offensive posts after recent ban. Circumventing the profanity filter. 1 month ban.

tifoso2728 likes this.