Anyone see the Herb Chambers spot on Chronicle tonight? | FerrariChat

Anyone see the Herb Chambers spot on Chronicle tonight?

Discussion in 'New England' started by Bad Chariot, Dec 7, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bad Chariot

Bad Chariot Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Reading, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I happened to be flipping stations and saw that Chronicle was doing a little visit to Herb Chamber's home in Olde Lyme, CT to see his car collection. Anthony Everett was the reporter and seemed to be an obvious car guy. Herb showed off the normal cars but also showed the McLaren F1, 1957 Gullwing SL300 (??), 2006 Ford GT and a 1973 Ferrari Daytona Spyder. Everett about popped wood over the Ferrari. Herb took him for a little spin, A.E. looked at the camera stating "We just did 60 in 1st gear!" with this HUGE grin on his face. Herb has a GREAT looking 12 car garage. Herb showed a different side of him on this clip like you would want to see around drink a few adult cocktails and talk cars all afternoon with him.

2. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    His helicopter is the real prize :) but I doubt he flies it himself. The new Benz did not look like an AMG version however...

3. Badman

Badman Formula 3

Mar 4, 2007
    Gotham City
    Full Name:
    Bruce Wayne
    The one time I met Herb, I found him obnoxious and arrogant. I don't think I'd want to have a drink with him, even if he does have really nice cars. His brother, who I met several times, was even more obnoxious.

4. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    That episode wasa repeat, I saw it earlier this year... At least he had a FORD in his garage !!

5. Bad Chariot

Bad Chariot Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Reading, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael

I had a feeling that was more the reality.