Anyone who is dreaming about owning their first FERRARI | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Anyone who is dreaming about owning their first FERRARI

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Feb 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. killer58

killer58 Formula 3

Jun 30, 2010
    CA & DC
    Mike, PM sent

2. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Davd I received your PM I am trying to locate the car you asked about be back to you shortly thanks for reaching out!
    Mike🏁

3. Wellcraft290

Wellcraft290 Rookie

Jul 29, 2016
    Interested but do you take trades? Have a 911 turbo currently

4. Wellcraft290

Wellcraft290 Rookie

Jul 29, 2016
    Also heads up I think someone store your pics of the silver 2005 430. Listed on eBay for buy now of 119k. You have listed on your site for 138k

5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Wellcraft, The price of the Silver 430 is $ 119,000 my IT guy needs to change that on the website. Yes im interested in the 911 Turbo , feel free to give me a call
    Thanks Mike
    973-610-7111

6. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Like you Magnum PI also started my passion for Ferrari!

AZMrCrazy likes this.
  7. Tim1137

Tim1137 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2011
    Providence - Boston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I could never decide between the TDF/Beige 430 spider and the silver/Burgundy 430 spider... my two favorite combos and you have them both!

8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Tim , yes both are beautiful Ferraris for sure thats why i bought them :)
    Give me a call lets chat
    Regards
    Mike

9. tonybrasco

tonybrasco Karting

Aug 7, 2011
    N.Y.C.
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    I am also interested in a 355 gts manual if you can find me one with low miles

10. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Anthony I think I have just what your looking for .
    Give me a call .
    Mike 🏁

11. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    I really enjoy helping first time buyers!! I have a fantastic track record of HAPPY NEW OWNERS!! Im always here to talk to you :)
    I have access to almost 40 different Ferrari models that you will not find listed anywhere!!
    I look forward to chatting with you. Let your dream begin today.
    Mike

12. Tim1137

Tim1137 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2011
    Providence - Boston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    The silver/bordeaux 430 spider is listed as CPO. How is it such an old car can be CPO, or is this an aftermarket service contract?

13. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Tim it was a CPO car when I bought it

14. Joey911

Joey911 Rookie

Jan 5, 2017
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Dr. Joe
    So happy your in my area ( im in Brooklyn)

If I get my price for my 911, we'll be taking soon.

Im thinking of a 360 Modena - I already have the kreissieg exhaust :)

15. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Dr. Joe give me a call I'd love to hear about your 911 and feel free to come visit our facility anytime you want I will be there to welcome 😍🏁
    Regards
    Mike

16. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi everyone YELLOW COMPASS GROUP offers affordability & incredible happiness😍😍 when making that big decision to pull the trigger and start the search for your first Ferrari !!
    Whether it's your first Ferrari or your fifth Ferrari , a 308 or an F40
    We can help !! I have many different Ferrari models available for between $60,000 and $100,000 I know how all of you first time guys feel, having been one too.
    Mike🏁

17. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi everyone !! Three more owners who would like to discreetly sell their cars have contacted me and want me to offer their cars for sale, I am happy to discuss all details when you call. You will not find these Ferrari's anywhere else
    1) 01/360 Spider stick 20k ish miles 1 owner mint cond!
    2) 08/430 Spider F1 5000 miles 2 owner
    3) 96/355 Spider stick, nice cond with Challenge Exhaust

PS aside from our own FERRARI inventory , I have control over 30 other beautiful FERRARI's
    from $60,000- $125,000!!! ( you will not find listed anywhere else)
    Pick up the phone and give me a call & let your dream begin😍
    I wake up every day and love what I do .
    Mike 🏁

18. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Everyone!! Here is a great car that we were just given to represent !! This is an absolutely fantastic get into the game first time Ferrari !!!! A 1995 348 spider this car is mechanically sound runs well and is in decent condition this is a great Ferrari for any cars & coffee event 😎 Your dream can be had for $39,000 !!
    All you have to do is call I am happy to discuss all details regarding this car with you.
    I look forward to chatting with you .
    Mike 🏁

19. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Went to your site where are all the cars you just mentioned???????

20. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    All of the other Ferraris are sitting on a legal pad on my desk if you're interested please pick up the phone and call me I am happy to discuss all of them with you at length 😎

21. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi everyone I want to be clear on what I'm saying , I have a very sizable Ferrari inventory that far exceeds what is on the YELLOW COMPASS website ( 308,355's, 360's,430's, 550's, 599 & Testarossas & A few other very cool models . This additional inventory belongs to owners of cars who have reached to me to assist with the sale of their Ferraris in a discreet manner that's why these cars are not visibly listed on my website . I promise you there are some great Ferrari's to discuss with you . All you have to do is give me a call .
    Looking forward to chatting
    Mike 🏁

22. Schomer

Schomer Rookie

Mar 18, 2017
    I've been thinking about buying a Ferrari, pretty much all my life.

When my father died last month, I had an awakening. I was living my life all based on fear - everything was about risk management. But when I put my father's ashes in the wall at the cemetery, I had one thought. YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING WITH YOU.

You've got one life. How many times have you heard an old person being interviewed about how they wish they did more when they were younger?

So I decided to do something. I decided to start looking for my first Ferrari. But I was still skeptical about this becoming a reality.

I am not a rich person, but I am gainfully employed and able to live in a fairly expensive area of California. I figured it was time to take some of my money off the table and make it work for me - not in terms of investments, financially - but in terms of investing in life.

I contacted Mike at Yellow Compass.

Why was I calling him?
    How could this possibly be helpful when he's on the other side of the country from me?
    I don't even know this guy, how could I trust him?
    How do I know this guy is honest?
    What’s so different about this guy, compared to finding a car myself?
    We will see…

So I grabbed the phone, and I gave it a shot - and I honestly thought I’d say “thanks, but no thanks, Mike.”

First of all, Mike has great energy. He loves this stuff. He is a person who has managed to have his work line up perfectly with what he loves to do.

To start, he interviewed me… asked me a lot of questions. Questions about budget. Questions about models, colors, features… asked where my priorities are with various options.

I told him my first Ferrari would have to be red. He told me he had a blue one that matched every other option but that he would not sell it to me. See… this is the thing. Any salesperson would say - you have to see this blue one… not Mike. He knew it needed to be red and didn’t waste any time trying to talk me into anything else.

Two days later, Mike calls me and tells me he thinks he has the car. Scratch that… he doesn’t *think* he has the car - he *knows* he has the car. He ran through the specs… everything lined up. The price was a little bit higher than I was hoping, but the car came equipped with far more in features and most importantly, it had a very clear history of being maintained.

So I decided to buy it. I decided to buy my first Ferrari. A Ferrari that I had never even seen with my own eyes, located on the other side of the country. This went against my entire life of practicing risk management. But I was going to do it - and Mike was a big part of that. I could just tell that Mike had my back on this and would help me see it through.

I got photos and videos of the car - it looked brand new.
    I got a complete maintenance history for the car. The previous owner took care of it.
    I got an inspection. One exhaust bracket cracked. Common issue. They fixed it.

I told him to tell me about even the slightest sign of wear and tear and was told the car is perfect. I told him I would completely freak out and be pissed off if the car arrived and had issues. He told me I would be happy.

We lined up financing with a lease - which has a number of benefits for me, compared to a cash purchase or loan…
    - I can keep my money invested, let it grow, which helps pay for the car.
    - I don’t have to pay the full $12,000 to get a license plate in California.
    - If I do sell the car in the not too distant future, then I have only paid the taxes for the time I used the car - not all of them.
    - Way cheaper than a loan.

Putnam Leasing had this all completely dialed in. Definitely give them a call if you’re looking for a great setup. They were also cheaper than the three other popular banks I got quotes from - by far. It’s a no-brainer. Contact Rick Intile ([email protected]).

With the car found, financing lined up, the next thing I needed was to get the car sent to California. The delivery company picked the car up right away, and only 7 days later, it was in California. That was a very long week for me. But from what I read online, many people wait multiple weeks for their car - so I was happy.

So, the truck driver calls me and tells me he’s here. He’s up the street, unloading. My heart started racing. This was really happening.

I'll never forget the moment I drove up the street and saw my Ferrari sitting there on the street.

- Oh my God. It was mine.
    - A childhood dream come true. It is really mine.
    - I don’t have to return it. This is not a test drive.
    - I'm going to drive this thing home!
    - Holy moly, look at how red it is. That’s the most beautiful red I have ever seen in my life.
    - Can’t believe I’m about to get in this car and drive it away.
    - This is amazing.

Before I jumped in, I took my first real look at the car, inside and out. I could not find a visible thing wrong with it. I bought a 10 year old car and it looked almost brand new. My goodness. How did this work out. I'm such a skeptic. This isn't supposed to work this way. There has to be something wrong with this car.

Well it worked. The car is amazing.

I've had the car for a couple days now. I spent the entire day, yesterday, ripping around the hills above my house.

The car is incredible.

So, folks, this is my story. This was my dream, and Mike helped me make this happen. This could have very easily been a nightmare instead of a dream - if I had gone my own way and tried to do this on my own.

You can do this, too. Mike knows these cars. He's not a slimy sales guy. He's in this for you. Making you happy makes him happy.

And this doesn’t stop with the sale. You’ll have a friend in the Ferrari business. He’s there anytime you need him - for information, feedback, anything. Trust me, I have hit this guy at all hours of the day with text messages and he gets back to me every single time.

If you’ve been thinking about buying a Ferrari, give Mike a call.

Don’t let life pass you buy. You might miss it.

23. Schomer

Schomer Rookie

Mar 18, 2017
    [IMG1]https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2808/33454090213_7e05512c52_k.jpg[/IMG1]

24. Julia

Julia F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 22, 2014
    Houston
    Awesome! Enjoy it in good health!

25. FrankForrest

FrankForrest Rookie

Nov 12, 2016
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Glen
    Great story, you've inspired me to give Mike a call. But you bought the car I wanted. ;)