News

For Sale AP Racing Clutch for 308 (all models)

Discussion in 'Parts & Collectibles' started by Nuvolari, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    I have for sale an AP Racing Clutch for all models of 308 including carb, injected, 2 valve, quattrovalvole, GT4, and Mondial (with the 3 liter engine). This clutch is good for road and track use on stock or modified engines. It has an up-rated pressure plate increasing clamping force but continues to have a nice progressive feel for leisurely road driving.

I purchased it new planning on changing it as part of a major service. When I took my old clutch out it was in too good condition to replace so this was left over. Perfect for someone doing a winter project or tackling some much needed service.

The photos you see are of the actual clutch I am selling. It is a complete kit that includes a new throw out bearing, friction disc, and pressure plate. I only ever removed it from the box to take these photos so everything is 100% new.

Price: $750 (includes shipping and any duties or taxes to anywhere in the Continental US or Canada). International shipping available at buyers expense for whatever my cost is.

Message or email: rob (at) carbonio (dot) com if interested

Note: I will post when sold so do not assume this ad is old. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Rob I’ve been wanting to change my clutch fo so long now because 15 years ago the PO replaced the clutch and used the pleasure plate from the 12 cylinder, Daytona to be exact and still have that clutch in my car since I bought it 12 years ago. It’s stiff on the pedal but working perfectly. I already gotten used to the stiff pedal but I still would like to change it. Is the AP Racing clutch stiff too?

3. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    Mike I cannot comment on the stiffness of the AP clutch as I have no first hand experience with it to draw on. Also what constitutes a heavy clutch pedal can vary a lot from person to person and it also changed during the 308 range with revisions to the actuator geometry. All of these variables make it hard for me to give you a good answer. I hope you can understand.

miketuason likes this.
  4. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike