Apoligies for Sat rideout/1st FCHAT Meeting | FerrariChat

Apoligies for Sat rideout/1st FCHAT Meeting

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 360CS, Nov 29, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    Many apoligies to all those who ventured the lovely english weather we are experiencing at present, I took one look at the forecast this morning and went straight off to the Car Show in London...

Stig, Henry, Bukem ,Wazza,I trust it did not rain in lovely Westerham, I hope to catch you all again on the next run....

On that note I suggest our FIRST FCHAT Meeting on fri eve the 12th Dec 2003 ......If anyone wishes to choose a convenient Venue pls do, if not I shall check out somewhere which is not too far for all concerned.

This will be a meeting where it is not imperitive to bring your pride and joy, but if the weather is good its always a bonus too see a good line-up.

Could all those willing to participate please reply!! ..Many thanks

Joe

2. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    I'm up for it but it depends on venue and time. I work in Docklands and finish about 7 ish . If its anywhere in central London I should be OK to make it.

Philip

3. wazza

wazza Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2003
    Joe,

Sorry we missed you yestday but the weather was cr4p (even rained in Westerham).

I'm good for the 12th.

Wazza

4. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    Ok Warren,

Thankyou I will PM you venue by the 8th Dec 2003...It betta not bloody rain ....P.s If it does we can stil meet in Day time Cars.

regards

Joe :)

5. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Joe

Will do all I can to jiggle my pre-Christmas social commitments to attend. High level negotiations with Danish High Command (the wife) to commence at the earliest opportunity.

I'm a 95%er at his moment.

Stig